• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tein Coil overs help! stiff/soft settings?

Hey guys, I just purchased my 91 nsx awhile back and it came with tein coil overs, the ride quality is really stiff however. Does anyone know how to change the settings of the coil overs? and in which direction do you turn to make it more stiff/less stiff. I believe there are 16 settings im just not sure as to what setting its on right now because i dont know how many clicks its been set too? any help would be appreciated! :smile:

Try it. I think CCW is softer but could be wrong.

Also lower the spring perch collar and raise the threaded shock body by the same amount. This won't change your ride height but will give you more droop/rebound travel and a better ride.

I have the EDFC unit thankfully, it does help a bit on certain roads that are rougher etc.

thanks for the input everyone, ill try it out and see how it goes. Someone told me that i shouldnt twist over the 16 settings because i can cause damage internally to the shock? Just wanted to make sure

Back