• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tein Stech Springs Group Buy Introductory Sale !

Hey guys, well as an Introductory sale for Tein Stech Springs. We are offering, the springs for the 91-04 Acura NSX. The Springs lower the front 0.7" and the rear is 1.0". The spring rate is 4 KG/mm.

Total with shipping to the lower 48 States is $175.00 SHIPPED !

Take care guys

chris

In what ways can we pay? These springs aren't too stiff for factory struts are they?

is this a group buy (how many to participate) or simply a sale price? how long will this price be offered and exactly by whom?

thanks,

rk

Hi guys, im doing this for my shop, you can reach us at

Turbo Evolution
5670 Schaefer Ave.
Chino, CA. 91710
909 548-0558

Their is not participants or anything needed. Just an introductory offer im offering, for this new tein springs. Depending on how long is up to me, but ill run it as long as I can. i have sold to many nsx members, regarding wings west body kits and tein suspensions.

We take paypal, credit, Mo, cash (pick-up) etc...

As far as I know, i talked to the R&D guy at tein usa, who developed them, and they were R&D with the stock shocks. Thanks!

chris

Is .7" enough drop for a 215/35/18 front tire? to close the gap. I would think you would need a 1.25" drop.

Price is good tho

Last edited:
Hi, not a proble, to ship to melbourne. Just PM me your address and I can give you a quick shipping quote.

take care

chris

Just curious if this group buy ever happened?

Did anyone buy the Tein S springs from the group buy? Thanks.

I ordered and received these springs in November without any problems and fitted them over the Christmas break. Drop from standard was 30mm at rear and 25mm at front, using OEM shocks. Ride quality is equivalent to stock.Price, even after shippng,taxes etc. worked out cheaper than buying locally(Australia) Thanks to Chris and staff-

Back