• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Testing at Mid Ohio...

I think my HKS exhaust sounds better than a stock G35/350z. I have driven them all extensively and actually was going to buy a G35 or G37 before finding my first NSX. I'll try to post a video later

I was at Mid-Ohio today and they had it out and it ran two laps before the second IndyCar practice.

Unfortunately, I did not get vid, only some pics. I will say the exhaust sounded good in person, much louder than a stock previous gen NSX.

Wow, seems a bit smaller than the 1st gen. Thanks for sharing.

What's the white car that's leading it at the end?

EDIT: it's an Accord coupe - likely a camera car. Also, Realtime Racing has more vid on their FB page.

Last edited:
It looks like it could use a 1 inch drop :wink:

The exhaust sounds really loud. I doubt the stock version will sound like that.

I thought the same. For reference, albeit altogether different engines, it sounds deeper than my 3.6L.

Sounds like it's on high flow cats.

I'm pretty surprised no has mentioned the center exit exhaust on this car yet.

I noticed the single exhaust. Acura did this with the Rsx concept. Lets hope it makes it into the production model

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375642271.885225.jpg

Wtf!

Was watching the opening and only saw the NSX drive by behind the commentator!!!?

BOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Your kidding right? I'm still waiting for someone to post it up lol

I'm pretty surprised no has mentioned the center exit exhaust on this car yet.

I like that feature though I'll kinda miss having round exhausts at the rear. I'm sure it aids in aero.

Wtf!

Was watching the opening and only saw the NSX drive by behind the commentator!!!?

Hahaha...saw the same. And a bunch of s2ks cruising pit lane.

Wtffffff.

Honda Accord on spot light. NSX was just on the background!!!!!
seriously!!!!!

Dont like the NEW NSX. Looks like an R8.
Its missing the exotic WOW appeal to me.

F.... it. Turning off the tv.

thanks for nothing!!!!

Last edited:
Well, I hope that wasn't the entirety of the lap Honda was marketing.

Anticlimactic so far.

Can't believe I woke up early for that. At least they could have had the nsx do the lead lap.
Im saving for a gt3.

Hate to say it, but this car looks better to me. Its the hood and nose.

69904472.jpg

And to rehash the old, R8/NSX 2.0 debate:

audi_r8_vs_nsx_concept.jpg

weightclass.jpg

The R8 comparisons crack me up. The NSX 2.0 is significantly more streamlined and better proportioned.

Meh. Haters gonna' hate.

So did it not lap??

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so far this is all I could find

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1qRQFALFW-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Honda, I am disappoint. A huge digital and social media campaign for 20 seconds (maybe?) of camera time at the race. Huge missed opportunity.

Chip Ganassi's face plant provided more entertainment. Okay okay, the race was actually pretty good.

Honda, I am disappoint. A huge digital and social media campaign for 20 seconds (maybe?) of camera time at the race. Huge missed opportunity.

Chip Ganassi's face plant provided more entertainment. Okay okay, the race was actually pretty good.

Well not surprising Honda has been disappointing us for years unfortunately

Back