• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank You KO-nsx for NSXCraze 2012

photo-2-X2.jpg

Well done Kelley for organizing NSXCraze and bringing old and new friends together.

I had a great time and I know you put a lot of time, energy and personal resources to make this years event a great success.

Thank you again!

+1 Thanks again for all your and friends hard work. This weekend's event may have been as good if not better than EXPO. And it was great to meet everyone from Dallas, Houston and Austin. And you all have some awesome cars. I look forward to next year and if any of you are coming to SA please let me know and we can get together. Ed Somers

Big thanks for all Kelly's and Michelle's hard work making this weekend. Had a blast!

+1 Thanks Kelly!

Here some photos, more to come.

At_Rudy_s_for_breakfast_meet4.jpg

At_Rudy_s_for_breakfast_meet5.jpg

At_Rudy_s_for_breakfast_meet7.jpg

Caravan_to_marble_falls.jpg

Caravan_to_marble_falls2.jpg

Brother Kelley!
Wow, What a Blast! Thank you so much for the time spent and the hospitality from
Yourself and your Wife ... The entire weekend was a class act and so glad to be part
of it! Looking forward to the future and the NSXCraze picture thread in the Pictures
and Video section from the photographer.

Thanks for putting this all together Kelly! This was my best first time nsx meet ever!!! Can't wait for the next one.

And i want a rematch on the go karts!!!!

Can't agree more - Thanks to Kelly for organizing and finding so many great places to visit and making sure our cars were well taken care. We all know that it takes lots of behind the scenes work to make it come off so well. Thanks again

Nice to meet so many fellow NSX owners from Texas.

Jealous of all the good exhaust sounds so many of you have. Stock is pretty bland compared to many of your roaring engines. Maybe I need to upgrade.

Definitely a huge thank you to Kelley for organizing this! I hope all of you paid your tabs and didn't stick Kelley with an unpaid bill. It was nice of him to make things as simple as possible for the rest of us by taking care of most bills and trust us to pay him back! So I hope everyone paid up!

It was great to see everyone out and a pleasure meeting you all. It was definitely a great turn out! Wish we could do it every weekend!!! :biggrin:

Jealous of all the good exhaust sounds so many of you have. Stock is pretty bland compared to many of your roaring engines. Maybe I need to upgrade.

Yeah love your car, it's super clean inside & out. Funny thing was, when i was next to you i thought your engine was off being so silent...LOL
Some Roaring AM exhaust is definitely needed imo. :tongue::smile:
Good to meet you btw & everyone there! Will be there again for sure!

Last edited:
Can't agree more - Thanks to Kelly for organizing and finding so many great places to visit and making sure our cars were well taken care. We all know that it takes lots of behind the scenes work to make it come off so well. Thanks again

Nice to meet so many fellow NSX owners from Texas.

Put some Pride V2 on that beauty and you are good to go. What a great weekend. I look forward to next year.

Back