• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you...

according to my guestimates, its gonna take about a solid day for them to shut up haha

66,000 but its on my wife's pc and she may just shutdown firefox without knowing. also the hard part is being in front of the pc when it hits 1 million. what if its 4am or im at work? might have to take a sick day tomorrow :)

120k.... 1:15 to do 54,000.... need to do some math now :) about 23.1 hours to do the million. i wont be around at the finish tomorrow. oh well!

glad i didnt stick around :)

thankyou.jpg

right clicking>play still did the same thing too

robr said:

You have been bored out of your mind to actually leave your browser running to hit the million mark. WOW!...LOL :tongue:

On another note, i've always wanted to accomplish counting to 1 million when i was a kid.

FrEsHaZzBuRu said:
You have been bored out of your mind to actually leave your browser running to hit the million mark. WOW!...LOL :tongue:

On another note, i've always wanted to accomplish counting to 1 million when i was a kid.

nah, it's a tabbed browser and i just left it running on my wifes computer when i started it yesterday. i totally forgot it was running until i was sitting at work. i checked on it when i got home and was surprised to see it still going.

robr said:
i totally forgot it was running until i was sitting at work. i checked on it when i got home and was surprised to see it still going.

ahh...the i forgot it was on excuse :biggrin: J/K!

I actually had it running, then after an hour i saw it was barely in the the 5 digits.

Back