• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks Hugo and Ethan

LMR

Legendary Member
I just want to thank Hugo (HUGABUGA) for taking the time to install his window regulator kits in my car at NSXPO on Saturday evening during the banquet dinner.
But I want to especialy thank Ethan (NSXCLEAR) for helping Hugo.
You always seem ready to help a fellow NSX owner. I remember when you offered to replace the bad clutch master cylinder for Steve(Yellowhaze) before the Super Car Sunday back in August. You are a good friend. You truely epitomize an NSX owner. I owe you lunch/dinner at the next SoCal meet:smile:.
There were 3 other cars out there with mine getting the regulators done also. I hope you 3 throw props to both Hugo and Ethan as they gave up the dinner and their time for us.

PS Check out the front side makers Ethan sells at nsxclear.com
I have the dark smoke on my black NSX and they look awesome:biggrin:

I too want to that Ethan. I purchased the smokes side markers, which had been installed, but I changed my mind to the clear ones. Sometime between the banquet and Sunday morning, the smoke markers were replaced by clear markers. The clear markers look great.

Thanks Ethan.

Hugo,

I'll contact you in the future on purchasing the widow kit. Right now I'm saving money for transmission repair!

+1 On NSXclear.com aka Ethan, I bought some clear sidemarkers from him. It cleans the front and sides of the NSX replacing those ugly amber (orange) sidemarkers. He helped me replace the clear sidemarkers on my car pretty easy 5 minute install.

Back