• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The BBSC has been fun, but it's time to remove it for something that means business.

Probably when the wastegate opens! DId your cars paint get corrected. If my car lasts in my possession I plan on turbo next also. Can't wait for your results.

Yeah, I'm sure once that wastegate pops open; it sounds like all hell is breaking loose!

Yep, the entire car got painted. It went straight from the paint booth to jack stands! story of my life..... :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm sure once that wastegate pops open; it sounds like all hell is breaking loose!

Yep, the entire car got painted. It went straight from the paint booth to jack stands! story of my life..... :biggrin:

Awesome, can't wait to see!!!

Everything.....lol. If you get on it next to a pack of Harleys with straight pipes all they will hear is your car..lol. A small suggestion if I may would be to somehow either extend the tips out a bit or get some type of heat shielding for the bumper cover around the tips......or you will be cursing later.

Everything.....lol. If you get on it next to a pack of Harleys with straight pipes all they will hear is your car..lol. A small suggestion if I may would be to somehow either extend the tips out a bit or get some type of heat shielding for the bumper cover around the tips......or you will be cursing later.

Are we talking about Soot, Fire or Both? I figured I'd get some fire since I won't be running cats anymore.

Last edited:
Make sure with the 100% meth you up your nozzle size considerably compared to what you would normally run with water/meth mix. It takes a lot of meth to have the same combustion chamber cooling effects as water. The meth should make great power though!

Make sure with the 100% meth you up your nozzle size considerably compared to what you would normally run with water/meth mix. It takes a lot of meth to have the same combustion chamber cooling effects as water. The meth should make great power though!

Thanks, my AEM Meth Kit came with 3 nozzle sizes (.0155, .0315, .0630). With my old tune and 50/50 Meth, we had to use the smallest (.0155) nozzle. Anything bigger would flood the engine. Which size would you recommend stepping it up to with 100% Meth?

The soot will depend on your tune....when that clown Jeff Evans tuned my BaschBoost there was a lot of soot cause it was so rich. You are gonna have a flame between shifts when you are running straight meth.I'm not sure if the AEM pump is designed to work with straight meth.....I would make sure if I were you.

The soot will depend on your tune....when that clown Jeff Evans tuned my BaschBoost there was a lot of soot cause it was so rich. You are gonna have a flame between shifts when you are running straight meth.I'm not sure if the AEM pump is designed to work with straight meth.....I would make sure if I were you.

Straight from AEM.

"All AEM Water/Meth injection systems and components (pump, lines, fittings, filter, flow sensor, tank, and nozzles) are 100% chemically compatible with methanol. However, for safety reasons we strongly recommend that users never use more than a 50% methanol concentration in our systems."

Back