• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Black G35 coupe pics

I haven't seen one in person yet. My father works at the port and said they should be hitting showrooms by next weekend. Wants me to check one out.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

nono. someone has posted a pic of a black one somewhere on this forum before. I was hoping I could find that specific picture since I have also deposited my 1K for a black G35 coupe. Anybody know which pics I'm talking about?

Originally posted by sabashioyaki:
I have a 6spd on order for my new daily driver. The best car you can get for 35k. Go to freshalloy.com for pics.

Please pm me with how well you like it after you drive for a little while. And maybe your first impressions also.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

It won't be coming for another month or so since I placed my deposit late and 6spds are not being produced as quickly as autos. I hope it comes soon because I might cancel and just get the Evo when it comes out. It makes a more practical, and faster, daily driver.

I think the black G35 pix where taken by someone attending a car show this past summer.

Try doing a search.

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

Originally posted by sabashioyaki:
Unlike others on this forum, one NSX is enough for me.

Well, if I had 35K to buy a coupe, another NSX it would definately be! Whose with me!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Auraraptor:
Well, if I had 35K to buy a coupe, another NSX it would definately be! Whose with me!
biggrin.gif

Nah. The NSX is great but not practical.
Need something to haul snowboarding gear and big Home Depot stuff.

If I had another 35K, I'd get another NSX... a coupe.

As for as the pic, I think you may be referring to the black G35 on The Car Connection website. I think it's thecarconnection.com

I'll have to doublecheck when I get home.

I would seriously consider getting the G35 coupe. I love my Integra GS-R for being able to carry things the NSX can't. JMO

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back