• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"The case against Hillary Clinton for president is open-and-shut."

http://www.slate.com/id/2182065

"..Indifferent to truth, willing to use police-state tactics and vulgar libels against inconvenient witnesses, hopeless on health care, and flippant and fast and loose with national security: The case against Hillary Clinton for president is open-and-shut. Of course, against all these considerations you might prefer the newly fashionable and more media-weighty notion that if you don't show her enough appreciation, and after all she's done for us, she may cry."

"Iron My Shirt!!" :tongue: :biggrin:

Sorry I'd sooner vote for that crazy guy from a few years back Ross Perot before I vote for Hillary. Nothing against her being a woman, but I just dont trust her. Then again I don't trust most politicians, but thats another story. :tongue: :biggrin:

lets vote for the brother, well spoken, well mannered, educated, cares about people. he maybe inexperience, but he has a great track record besides smoking the pot, but everyone does something when they were young. Obama ftw.

chappa.jpg

lets vote for the brother, well spoken, well mannered, educated, cares about people. he maybe inexperience, but he has a great track record besides smoking the pot, but everyone does something when they were young. Obama ftw.

This reminds me of...Chris Rock. Can't find the video, but here's the quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5p3iD9WGs
-About 4:11.
"He speaks so well. He is so well spoken"
"Speaks so well" is not a compliment. It's what you say about retarted people who can talk!"

PS: Vote McCain.

Clinton (Bill) smoked out, look where it got him. Though he did say that he didn't inhale. Ummm yeah...thats like a cocaine addict saying they didnt use a straw. lol :biggrin:

Back