• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the differences between OEM front spoiler lower lips???

I'd like to replace the front spoiler lip on my '94 and heard that later cars came with a lower spoiler lip.
Will a later model lip fit on a '94?
How much lower is the later model lip?
Any pics of the different lips would be greatly appreciated!

Hi; I ran across this pic of my friends car and my car (red one) at a high school class reunion 3 years ago. The cars are both 92's. I got my spoiler from SOS, and I believe his was stock. Howard

Attachments

• DSCN0239.jpg
    DSCN0239.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 252
Hi Steven,

It will bolt on. Wider at the edges:)

Regards,
LarryB

Larry, Thanks for letting me know that it will bolt on.
E.pie, thanks for posting the pics. I like the look in the pics of the black out on the center horizontal bar. Did you have that done on the car or off the car?
Now that you have it, are there any issues that would make you reconsider doing it?
I like it so much that i would consider it for my red '94. I am planning on adding a clear bra though. I dno't know how the glossy film would look on the black paint.

Much thanks guys!

Last edited:
Larry, Thanks for letting me know that it will bolt on.
E.pie, thanks for posting the pics. I like the look in the pics of the black out on the center horizontal bar. Did you have that done on the car or off the car?
Now that you have it, are there any issues that would make you reconsider doing it?
I like it so much that i would consider it for my red '94. I am planning on adding a clear bra though. I dno't know how the glossy film would look on the black paint.

Much thanks guys!

It was done off the car, and I would do it again without a second thought if I had to.

Moses,

Wrapping the black area is the best idea!!!
It doesn't affect or change the OEM paint and It can be done in flat black, which is much better than a gloss wrap over black paint.... and it's reversible!

Back