• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The evolution of my NSX

Also from the bay, looks nice, i prefer phase 4 look but if you had the amber side markers like in the last phase. Are those advan rims in the latest pic? The works in phase 4 are much nicer imo.

I might be selling my vis type r style carbon hood, perfect fitment, might go well with your black and silver theme. lemme know its about 3 months old

very clean car, love silver

Also from the bay, looks nice, i prefer phase 4 look but if you had the amber side markers like in the last phase. Are those advan rims in the latest pic? The works in phase 4 are much nicer imo.

I might be selling my vis type r style carbon hood, perfect fitment, might go well with your black and silver theme. lemme know its about 3 months old

very clean car, love silver

Thanks, yes they are Advans AVS Model 5's that are in phase 5 & 6. The Work wheels are very heavy compared to the Advans.

I already have a carbon fiber hood from downforce. I had it painted body color with the exception of the vent area

I need to lower the rear about 1/4" to maybe a 1/2", agree or disagree?

Mike

Disagree. I might even suggest raising the front about 1/4".

actually the front is perfect, now that I have the Umbrella Design cup kit.

If it's the same height as Phase 5 = disagree.

different suspension, for phase 5 I have eibach and bilsteins and phase 6 is KW V3

Mike

Than it needs to be lowered about 1/2 inch in the rear or raised 1/2 inch in front.

yeah, I would rather lower the NSX, than raise the NSX.

Mike, I hope I didn't ask you this before.. but what tire sizes/brand are you running on your advans?

Edit: Also, what offsets are you running and are you running spacers as well (if so, what sizes)?

Thanks!

Falken 452's
Front - 215x35x18
Rear - 275x30x19

Front - 18x8 +38
Rear - 19x10 +45 with 5mm spacer

Thanks man, why did I think you were running 17/18 all this time!

Anytime... The last time I had 17/18's was with the SSR Competitions. IMO the NSX looks best with 18/19's.

IMO the NSX looks best with 18/19's.

Normally I agree, but wheels without a lip look much better in 17/18. When you have spokes that extend to the outer rim, it looks bigger then it is. You have no idea how many times ppl ask me if my Advan RS's are 17/18!

(The model 5's in 18/19 look pretty damn good though, an exception to my rule).

was able to take a pic last weekend in China Town.

also lowered the rear about a 1/2 inch from the previous photo shoot.

the NSX is back at Brooks to clean up the rock chips and a few other things.

402340_3043930262227_1382236853_33167203_1336204012_n.jpg

was able to take a pic last weekend in China Town.

also lowered the rear about a 1/2 inch from the previous photo shoot.

the NSX is back at Brooks to clean up the rock chips and a few other things.

402340_3043930262227_1382236853_33167203_1336204012_n.jpg

Looks absolutely Amazing Mike!!! One of my favorite NSX's by far. Picture is my new desktop background!!

Last edited:
Looks absolutely Amazing Mike!!! One of my favorite NSX's by far. Picture is my new desktop background!!

Thanks Chris

I love the way this look.So freaking clean and mean!

NSX110.jpg

Thanks Tyler, I like the Work wheels as well, but as I've said before in the past, the Work wheels are very heavy.

Spoiler a different color than the roof?

the rear spoiler is a Downforce carbon fiber NSX-R spoiler with a smoke clear coat applied to it.

Mike

^ All model V's in any double stagger (17/18 or 18/19) fitment is going to be extremely difficult to find!

Ive already been in contact for a set of 17/18 but also found 2 seperate 18 and 2 seperate 19 but the 18/19 were in different colors so I planned on powdercoating to match. These wheels are classic and look great, just for my own preference have always preferred the 18/19 look on the nsx although 17/18 with spokes that extend do look great as well.

Back