• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Meet - Friday, June 16 The Block @ Orange

Here are some pics I was able to snap. Sorry for the poor quality.

block1.jpg

block2.jpg

block3.jpg

block4.jpg

block5.jpg

block6.jpg

block7.jpg

block8.jpg

block9.jpg

block10.jpg

block11.jpg

block12.jpg

what happen to the SKYLINE that was pulled over by the cops?
was the cops cool? or not?
looked fun!
how many cars was there?
was all da cars in a blocked off area?

The skyline wasn't US-legal, the owner was from Japan, and the car is registered there - apparently he had the car shipped here, then drove the car to the meet with some kind of 'international plates'. He was stopped by cops at the parking lot entrance, they walked around the car, talked to him for around 15 minutes, took pictures, etc. then let him go with a warning - a few people pushed the car into the 'meet area' rather than drive it.

The cars were all in a blocked off area, parking was $15 - I decided not to go to the movie, which ended up being a big mistake - right as people were getting ready to watch 3F3F I tried to leave, but got stuck talking porsches with the 993 owner to the side of my car. As I was talking to him they stuck further cars down the middle of the two lanes, blocking me in - I could find nobody to move the cars in time, and the movie was sold out... I basically got boxed in where the car is in the pictures for the duration of the movie, and about 30 minutes afterwards ;(

at least it was a safe and fun gathering.
i wanted to go but i ended up playing poker at friends place
and i won!!!
;D so it was a good nite for me muahahaha.
i saw the movie sat. good race scenes and drift scenes and stunts

Back