• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The garage queen is for sale

The garage queen is NOT FOR SALE

Sorry everyone. After detailing the car today and taking pictures, it ocurred to me that I'm not ready to let it go yet.

DaveG

You guys know my car - it's KLEEN! (it ought to be since I never drive it, right?)

Pass the word, the listing is in the NSX's For Sale Forum. I plan to get a newer model so I can let the sun shine in.

$32,000

I'll have the car with me at Scott's on the 26th.

DaveG

Last edited:
DaveG said:
You guys know my car - it's KLEEN! (it ought to be since I never drive it, right?)

Actually, I have no idea who you are your car are. Maybe you should post some details. I would imagine with only 107 posts, most people have no idea also.

NetViper, I think he's Kenny's brother! :D And I can also add his car is very clean and well taken care of.

Dave, you scared me for a moment until I saw you were buying a later model. By the way Dave is the second most anal retentive person (if he were number one I would have hyphenated anal-retentive) I have ever met. His car is absolutely immaculate and a steal at that price.

coolnsx said:
NetViper, I think he's Kenny's brother! :D And I can also add his car is very clean and well taken care of.

I found my long lost brother! :D

We need to meet and wash our NSX together. :)

I knew I would find my lost brothers and sisters in this forum.

Thanks NSX Prime.

Kenny

Back