• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Louisville Scene

Reppin the 502! :biggrin:

Hope to get some nearby members to join up with us. NSXLVR and I have had a few meets and they are always a lot of fun. We want to start doing more with members from the Louisville area. Sometimes the Cinci and Indy guys come down or we go up there for a weekend. NSXLVR and I will be in Cinci 2nd week of June. Look out - lol.

Some pics from our last meet including some IronHorse bikes, Bentley, 360, Triumph, etc.

IMGP1013.jpg

IMGP0991.jpg

IMGP1002.jpg

IMGP1015.jpg

Video from the meet- no speed limits were broken. :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELomyNTxy2o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELomyNTxy2o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Cool vid, and some great photos...

If I don't get a call for the next meet, we are going to have some problems! LOL

Cool vid, and some great photos...

If I don't get a call for the next meet, we are going to have some problems! LOL

Alright, I don't remember your number. Send me a pm. We were thinking about going to Outback Saturday (I've can get everyone $5.00 off every entree they order). That's right, an outback special will be about $7.:smile:
Message sent to your profile.
Is that you leaning on the car?

No, that is the owner of the Triumph. That pic is for his new Facebook profile pic.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Alright, I don't remember your number. Send me a pm. We were thinking about going to Outback Saturday (I've can get everyone $5.00 off every entree they order). That's right, an outback special will be about $7.:smile:
Message sent to your profile.

THANK GOD TOO...I'm at work, just dying to get out and get some food! not to mention go top off in this gorgeous weather!

Adjusting the diffuser in the video? Nice pics and vid!

Yeah, the wing and blodisign diffuser are both adjustable. :wink: I like them very much. :biggrin:

Blodi, I am still waiting on some spats to go w/ the diffuser. :rolleyes:

definetly. Lexington isnt far at all...I make the trip once or twice a week...damn work :mad:

we have a good time :biggrin:

yea, I lived up there off Bardstown/Hurstbourne for the past year. Just moved down here a few months ago, so I make the trip a lot, too :D

and i'll only show my face if you don't mind seeing a beat up integra :redface:

and i'll only show my face if you don't mind seeing a beat up integra :redface:

Time to go to daliracing.com and get some parts to replace the beat up parts. :wink:
Oh, never move to a new city unless the job there will pay for insane amounts of car mods.

Last edited:
I think that the cincy and the Lville guys should meet in Lexington.

You got it dog. Let's break em off a lil. Big Balla Stylz. Show em how we do it in the Tri-state fo real.

Seriously, we have to get a meet together after our open heart surgery next week.

itshumble,

What's a good restaurant/meeting place in Lexington?

You got it dog. Let's break em off a lil. Big Balla Stylz. Show em how we do it in the Tri-state fo real.

Seriously, we have to get a meet together after our open heart surgery next week.

itshumble,

You are SOL. There is no such thing as a good place at all in Lexington.

:biggrin:

itshumble,

Psh, I work there once a week...that place sucks

I like Lex-Vegas. As far as places to meet. Let me know where and I will see what I can do. I have a bunch of accounts down there.

You guys must get alot of women there.
where they at?

E-pimp crashes the party! lol

I will post pics of women if nsxlvr posts first. Come on Mike! You have nothing to hide. :biggrin:
Kentucky is the home of fast women and pretty horses.

KY women > TN women. You know it's true.

Well i was born and raised in Louisville, and I lived there for 27 years. I have lived down here in Nashville for 5 years. And there is no comparison. Nashville women bury anything that Louisville or Lexington have to offer. Too many obese people, especially women in KY.

You know it to be true.

Back