• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautifull NSX of this forum, not yours!

I also forgot Vroooms car !

01s4- Whoops yes your car is up there! finished with the car ? Spoiler or keeping stock?

I like this car also...

7518Putt-Putt_Whitie_123_-_Web.jpg

I also forgot Vroooms car !

01s4- Whoops yes your car is up there! finished with the car ? Spoiler or keeping stock?

thanks...stock for now...........

finishing up the interior, then a larger turbo (never enough)...then maybe a spoiler...unless one comes around cheap:biggrin:

He's probably on the brakes pretty hard there.

No, he's not braking hard at all. In fact, he's travelling no faster than about 5km/h. You can see the rest of this turn in the picture below which shows that you have to be travelling extra slow in order to make this switchback.

At NSXPO2004, out of the 150+ cars that were there, Johnny's was the lowest :)

DSC_7507_2.jpg

I love this thread...

I suppose the fact that it ranges from 19" HRE's to Rob's Grand-Am car goes to show the healthy diversity in our community membership base.

Still, I'm all about the "The most ugly NSX of this forum, not yours!" thread. Not that the pictures would be any different, but hey I'd say this thread is a rap so mine as well also see the dark side. :biggrin:

attachment.php

What wheels are these?

NA2- SerialNSXer(3.8L), Procar NSX, Vancehu, Ryan's, Ko-NSX, Armandos (turbonsx), SOS NSX

NA1- Alex Vizcarra (GruppeM), Danny Young(twinturbo), ar99nsx(guy from britain), Jon Martins (3.8L NSX), Garys car(firesun), nsxbox, and many more

Last edited:
Back