• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX Submarine • I can't still believe :0

I don't have words to describe other than ...

WTF??

Watch @ your own risk ,,

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDrlWy6IAdM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDrlWy6IAdM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

... fender liners, gone = check
... water coming out of cabine = check
.... youtube (of course) check
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Re: THE NSX SUBMARINE • I can't still believe :0

I understand this can be an accident, I understand that this can happen but JESUS, If I saw water higher than 3.5 inches, EVEN IF I NEEDED TO wait 30 minutes I would ... Even if I had to go to the grass I would ... oh boy ,,,, why why why??????

Wonder how much the value of used black NSX's dropped after viewing that?

WTF! why would anyone do this?! I mean im sure there are alternate ways to get through there...... :mad: im sure the interior was flooded.... im shocked the battery wasn't shorted out!

his fender liners were all ripped out. in one part of video u actually see drivers fender lining hanging out of fender

That's just proof that anyone with an IQ below 50 can own an NSX.

And coming to a theater near you, the movie you've all been waiting for... "Captain Nemo NSX"

But first, a word from our sponsor... "The Ford GT is also referred to as the Ford GT40. Why? It was 40" tall. Low is good when you're on the track going fast. A stock NSX is 42" in height. Lowered it can also be about 40" tall, like the Ford GT. On the track- a good thing. In 20" of water- not so good. Better to be in a Range Rover."

As was already commented on, my guess is the NSX height and IQ of the driver are the same. :tongue:

Last edited:

lets hope they're not a member here because he/she better put on their flame suit!

"Who's the U-Boat Commander?"
capture17xu3.jpg

Just more proof that the NSX-R (DF) front bumper and battery undertray works wonders. If it can reduce the turbulence under the car from air, water is a walk in the park :tongue:.

I saw a show, I think it was mythbusters that showed why the battery wouldn't short. Then the intake is actually pretty high, the water was close but I could easily see it not getting in. I don't think it was in there long enough for the interior to get flooded either. Maybe some water would have sneaked in but I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed completely dry.

Looks pretty fun.

that is unbelievable. perhaps that NSX was converted into 007 underwater car.

lol @ PhiAlpha44's star trek pix. :D

I actually think it's very funny and crazy. :) He's been a little bit lucky tough. If you get pure water in the engine, say goodbye to it.

It's his car and he can do with it what he wants. I'd like to see an NSX like this:

Last edited:

I saw a show, I think it was mythbusters that showed why the battery wouldn't short. Then the intake is actually pretty high, the water was close but I could easily see it not getting in. I don't think it was in there long enough for the interior to get flooded either. Maybe some water would have sneaked in but I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed completely dry.

Looks pretty fun.

I agree. I think the water dripping out from what looked like the interior was water that was actually coming out of the door sill area. I'm sure the interior was dry.

That would be fun but I wouldn't do it in my car. Any other volunteers? :biggrin:

Wow, I've driven my NSX through some pretty deep water, but nothing like that! Awesome.

I actually think it's very funny and crazy. :) It's his car and he can do with it what he wants.:

Yeah, I guess he can set it on fire if he wants too. Neat. :rolleyes:

Whoever owns that car.....
idiot.gif

Anyone got videos of F cars or Lambo owners doing this crap to their cars?

edit: I just looked. There aren't.

Last edited:

...and I do not even drive my NSX in the RAIN! What is wrong with me? :rolleyes:

He may just needed an underbody car wash and couldn't afford a real one. :D

anyone have the VIN on that car What a dumb ass!:mad:

WOW!

That really is insane... looks to be florida plates to me:confused:

And to think that I always thought most NSX drives never take their cars out when it rains.

Back