• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The season has officially begun.......

Spring must finally be here based upon the good turnout for lunch today at Fuddruckers in Bridgewater, New Jersey. 10 NSX's, 14 NSXers and some dead batteries getting jumped all came together to usher in the beginning of the NSX season. Old friends got to greet each other after hibernating for the winter and some new members came out after reading The Don's post on Prime.

Let's keep the band together and make sure we get more events this year (especially the NSX Bowling Tournament that The Don can't wait to bet on).

And now for the obligatory photos.....................

3106602-M.jpg

3106600-M.jpg

p.s. CHECK OUT NEV'S NEW WIDE BODY KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3106599-S.jpg

Hope everyone had fun. Really wanted to attend and meet some fellow NSX people, but due to to many kids going different directions today, had to pass. Please keep me informed, and I'll watch for the next meet and will be looking forward to meetting everyone.

And I missed seeing the BEE !!! :) :)

Dear Friends-

It was a blast seeing all of you again. Don, thank you very much for organizing the meeting. Fudrucker's will certainly be a place I will be taking my better half soon! Bob, thanks for showing a pic of my car......sorry that I had to show all you guys up by flashing my American muscle....all 110hp of it! Hee-Hee!

Well, I went home to the Folk's place to pick something up after Fudruckers.........opened the NSX's door.........no interior light went on................a BAD sign of things to follow! Placed the key in................NOTHING.........NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT TO START!!! A little surprising because I had started the car after 2 months of dormancy about 2 weeks ago.........perhaps that was the ONLY start it had left after the long winter! That being said, I am glad that I decided to forego going to pick the car up in the first place. Ok folks, so now what? Should I just try to jump the battery the old fashioned way, or just get a new battery?

John, your exhaust sounded awesome and I loved those huge tips! Now all I have to do is try to get Paula to drive around with ear plugs! Perhaps she will go for it after she hears it.............but that's like Bob telling me to try the opera in hopes of me liking it!!!

Nice to see you all again and we look forward to the next meeting. Perhaps the NYC auto show.

Chewers-

Nev the KING of beater cars!:D

Nev,

I usually have the same problem with the battery each winter. I just jump it and drive it around for a while and then try to take it out a few more time over several days and generally it gets a full charge back. This all depends on how old the battery is but if you have had the battery for only a few years you should not have a problem once it sees regular usage again.

As always nice to see our NE group and spend some time Fudrucking!Pretty good burgers btw.:)

RSO 34 said:
Nev,

I usually have the same problem with the battery each winter. I just jump it and drive it around for a while and then try to take it out a few more time over several days and generally it gets a full charge back. This all depends on how old the battery is but if you have had the battery for only a few years you should not have a problem once it sees regular usage again.

Do you unhook your battery every winter for storage?? Here in Indiana I usually unhook mine and the car sits for about 6 months with no battery problems at all. Try that, since I know that leaving your battery hooked up (without a battery tender) will drain it every time.

Next Time let me Know

Heard about the get together after my son's friend spotted all the NSXrs at Fuddruckers. But that was late in the evening. Next time you get together if someone could PM me I WILL be there. Or is there a specific place I should be looking for NJ/PA meetings?? I thought I spotted DocJohns NSX in the mix? I owe him a big thanks since he did me a favor and poked around my car for me since it was 2 hours away in PA and I bought it a week later.

Seriously, if you are getting together any time soon I would love the invite. I am looking for some mods and would really like to see and hear what's available and also to meet and greet fellow NSXrs.

Thanks,:D :D

Re: Next Time let me Know

Climberao said:
Or is there a specific place I should be looking for NJ/PA meetings??

More formal events are listed on www.nsxuppereast.com and informal gatherings such as this usually have a thread on the Northeast forum on Prime.

I thought I spotted DocJohns NSX in the mix?
You probably heard him too.

Re: Next Time let me Know

Bob
Thanks for the info!
You have some definite photo talent. Awesome gallery...I used to be in the business and also did commercial work.

Now I just dabble with my gear but ever since buying my NSX have been thinking about what to buy for my ride (hey we all have our priorities).

I look forward to meeting you sometime soon to talk cars and photo stories!

Alan

Back