• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The TOUR!!!! (De France)

OMG!!!! What an INTERESTING couple of days this tour has been!!! So many crashes!! IBAN MAYO!! I wonder how US postal tactics might play out with him 4 min behind. Beware Liberty Seguros!!!! They are looking pretty strong!!!!

I think Mayo is out of it being that far behind. His team didn't fair that well in the team time trial either. Probably he'll just be looking for a stage win in the mountains.

Tour has been great so far, can't wait until the mountains! I also can't wait to get my bike back on the road. I've been riding on a potato chip shaped wheel for a few days before it let loose!

Yeah, I think Mayo is out too...but hes a hellova climber...dangerous.

MAN, there have been SO MANY crashes this year, and up near the front of the peloton too:eek:

I wonder when the "surprise" drug raids will happen?? Better not be before the mountain stages!! But I wouldnt put it past some people that dont want to see Lance do 6.....

My partner and his wife (lawyer for USPS) leave for France next week to follow the tour with some swiss friends/customers. I am driving up there next weekend too and am going to try to hook up with them.

Looks like Armstong has given up the yellow jersey - for now! Goodness is he a crafty and tough competitor!

Go U.S. Postal Service team!

matteni said:
My partner and his wife (lawyer for USPS) leave for France next week to follow the tour with some swiss friends/customers. I am driving up there next weekend too and am going to try to hook up with them.

Looks like Armstong has given up the yellow jersey - for now! Goodness is he a crafty and tough competitor!

Go U.S. Postal Service team!

Lucky YOU!! Be sure to camp out EARLY for the good mountain stages...

The craftyness is from Johan Bryneel... He is such a good team director! I just keep thinking about the time he had Armstrong play like he was not feeling well, only to kick ass up the mountain. I think hes been the most important part of the team. SO CRAFTY!!

Back