• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the ultimate kill story....

So i was cruising on sunset blvd about an 1hour ago and I see this burgandy escalade up ahead of me. I start noticing that it wasn't your typical escalade on sunset, I turn and I look at the emblems. twism? huh? Then I see the back emblem where the old caddy crest sits and what do you know...it's SHAQ!!
We hit the stop light and I know he is checking out my ride as I am his. He starts to hit the switches on me and then finally lowers the caddy. Looks at the light...looks at me... and GUNS IT!! I was still in shock but just hit the gas and caught up to him (granted not the smartest thing to do especially on sunset blvd but hey it was shaq and he wanted to run) So i pass him up and we hit the next light. He guns it again! I was like damn, let's go!! Again passed him up and hit the next light. I turned and asked him if it was supercharged and he said yeap. That truck is pretty freaking fast I tell ya. So he staring at my nsx and says it's a pretty sweet car, I told him thanks but said to him that it was to small for him. We laughed and gave each other a peace out.
I know that this should be an "off-topic" thread but shaq did compliment the nsx so i think it should stay in general discussion.

what a night..laughs

How do you know it was Shaq?

Could have been any other over 7' NBA all-star near LA in a supercharged Escalade?

smile.gif

How do you know it was Shaq?
Could have been any other over 7' NBA all-star near LA in a supercharged Escalade?

uh...Well, He kinda looked like a 7'Chinese Guy but I am not in Houston. (laughs) I should have asked Shaq were he was hiding all the chicks. Another crazy adventure in the nsx..

"Can you dig it!"

I think he was rollin' with Nate Dogg. Well N-E-ways, I think WE (Socal Nsx'rs) should do another meet.

Z Five-O, I've been chillin' like a villian.
Mr. Five" Lip- I ran into your friend James and he told me about this Chick that drives a red nsx in Ontario, is she cute?

Can't recall, but i've seen some one of his past SUV's in Dupont Registry 4sale and the one he currently owns is used in advertising in Dupont as well. The thing has 6 of those flip down tv/dvds. Kinda neat a hi-profile guy like that playing w/low-life NSX guy
wink.gif
. Just goes to show you for every idiot that spits on a nice car, there a better stories like this one.

uh.. Don't know how to post pictures but it's the laser red escalade on the westcoast custom website, not the expedition. I was really surprised how fast that 5000lbs+ 300+lbs driver + 200+lbs passenger accelerated.

fd12ea58.jpg

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 06 November 2002).]

A few years ago I happened to be down in Orlando on business and I was staying the hotel next to the Orena. Upon getting up one morning and heading out for breakfast we are cruising by the back of it and we see this REALLY tricked out Suburban come real slow pulling into a gated area. Me being the huge sports fan had to turn around and check out who was driving. Sure enough it was Shaq himself. That is one BIG man. He had the seat all the was back and almost laying flat so nobody could see him in it. He makes just about any vehicle look like a matchbox when he is standing up beside it. Of course all the other players where pulling in with thier Range Rovers and Mercs and the like, but Shaq stole the show of as always.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
Too bad that guys like him can afford whatever sportscar he wants, but yet he can't fit in any of them!!!

That must be torture...

Well it looks like he has a 355 spider on the westcoastcustoms site. If all the vehicles on the site with a Superman symbol are his. I guess he could fit in a convertible.
smile.gif

Back