• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

They made me an offer that I may not be able to refuse

today I was offered $42,500 for my 2001 NSX-T
23,875 miles
Spa Yellow Pearl
cd stacker, keyless entry, clear bra, interior still smells new
all up to date service and even valve adjustments about 800 miles ago or so.
I think if the car was mint and I were to wait it out I could possibly get more, but it would be a long wait and likely not worth the hassel.
They checked out the car today at the dealership and liked what they saw.

theres a lil more to the story Ill post in a day or so, I just want to get an opinion on this first and then see what you guys say after my extra info.

I dont want to sell the car, I have nothing bad to say about it, its wonderful and reliable and great, but it always takes second fiddle to the Lambo and rarely get driven at all :(

Last edited:
If your not driving it much then it makes sense to let it go. Maybe someone will buy it that can appreciate it a little more. :wink:

Dude, I would jump on that deal!
I am a bit surprised that you would get that much for a car that has been wrecked and had parts replaced.:confused:
I doubt you will find another deal that good.

Half of what you get for selling it can go to new brakes and tires for the lambo!:biggrin:
You can spend the rest of the money on matching Louis Vuitton bags.

Sell it, and buy one with less mileage for the same price:biggrin:

Dan, SELL IT. Period! If they are dumb enough to give you that then jump on it. Especially since real money they are probably only putting 30 in it and eating a little bit of profit on what your buying.

Back