• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Things I didn't know I would love about my Gen 2 NSX

First, just turn them on/off slightly .. and then you can

- - - Updated - - -

If you think the NSX is bad .. you should try an i8 .. even with the doors wide open! I couldn't believe how bad it was .. same on the passenger side. BTW .. beautiful car

Sat in the i8 last weekend. Omg is it hard to get in and out of.

^^^^ LMFAO, this was me testing out type-r nsx seats at the last nsx meet...

has anyone tried plugging a obd-2 diagnostic reader or laptop into the cars port...might be fun to see what can be learned.

is just how tough it is to get out of, especially when you can't swing the looong door all the way open. I would not want to park in a standard width parking slot next to another car..

This is one of the biggest complaints about the 2005-2006 Ford GT. I've learned to live with it BUT it would make daily driving/parking challenging.

Has anyone noticed the amber lens on the corner of the NSX's headlights is clear on Euro spec cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we did the PMC factory tour i noticed this as well. The Euro lights had clear corner lens and also the housing looked darker than the NA lights. It could have been the lighting where the completed cars where staged but I thought that the tail lights also looked darker than NA tails almost like the Gen 1 JDM lights.

I have been spending more time in Sport + and concur that the blip downshifts during hard braking ave very enjoyable

After you get used to Sport+, don't be afraid of "Track" mode on the street where safe to do so. Noticeable increase in responsiveness and brutality of acceleration.

My only problem with Sport+ is that it never fully "relaxes" when cruising and, after a quick squirt of speed, it holds the low gear for too long. I find myself feeling bad for the car working too hard and twisting up from Sport to Sport+ for a quick burst and then twisting back down to Sport when I finish my safe and legal passing maneuver. :smile:

I wish Sport+ were just as eager on the throttle mapping and downshifts, but still cruised in 9th gear and reverted to "mellow mode" faster after bursts of speed.

A lot of my seat time is in traffic and I just keep flipping back to Sport for an easy to live with driving experience.

I tried Quiet a couple of times and it is what it is, low key but lacking in umph.

After you get used to Sport+, don't be afraid of "Track" mode on the street where safe to do so. Noticeable increase in responsiveness and brutality of acceleration.

My only problem with Sport+ is that it never fully "relaxes" when cruising and, after a quick squirt of speed, it holds the low gear for too long. I find myself feeling bad for the car working too hard and twisting up from Sport to Sport+ for a quick burst and then twisting back down to Sport when I finish my safe and legal passing maneuver. :smile:

I wish Sport+ were just as eager on the throttle mapping and downshifts, but still cruised in 9th gear and reverted to "mellow mode" faster after bursts of speed.

That's great feedback. I hope Honda is listening. I'll see if I can contact some friends...

It appears Acura has a long way to go on setting up their drive programs. My A6 Audi does just chrisn desires. While driving in a nanny mode I can pull back on the gear change lever and the car instantly changes the throttle and engine programming to S for their most aggressive modes and will keep them only for a short duration less than a couple of minutes. But I can also tug the gear change lever as soon as I've done my manoeuvre and it instantly reverts back to the original driving mode. Perfect.

The windshield wipers work extremely well

no chatter or squeak and they clear the drizzle or rain very well

my IS350 and Q50 nowhere near as good

You're driving it in the rain!?:eek:

I drove mine over some VERY twisty coastal mountain roads (Highway 17 for Bay Area folks) last weekend in the driving rain-----wearing Trofeo R's. Not advisable, but the car was fine. Not sure if SH-AWD would have saved me in a really bad hydroplane situation, but I many many micro-pucker moments and my Alcantara inserts are still clean.

I drove mine over some VERY twisty coastal mountain roads (Highway 17 for Bay Area folks) last weekend in the driving rain-----wearing Trofeo R's. Not advisable, but the car was fine. Not sure if SH-AWD would have saved me in a really bad hydroplane situation, but I many many micro-pucker moments and my Alcantara inserts are still clean.

I figured I'd be the first to rib you! I am enjoying your comments on your beautiful new car!

This afternoon I finally tried CarPlay out and it is super easy.

Using Pandora, I found the stereo to be a lot more lovable than my impression was from just using the radio.

Using Pandora, I found the stereo to be a lot more lovable than my impression was from just using the radio.

Did you get the stereo upgrade? Worth it you reckon?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you get the stereo upgrade? Worth it you reckon?

i wasnt very impressed wth android auto. the fact that you have to plug it in was an immediate turn off. maybe my expectations are too high.

how many people ordered satellite radio vs "only" the tech package?

I have the stereo upgrade

No XM

I hate those roof tumors

Once of the best things about being able to custom order the car was saying no to that

Back