• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thinking of going to 215/45 front and 255/45 back

These would be Falken azenis_rt615's? I'm getting a fair amount of understeer as it is when autoxing. I'm planning on going to tein mono flex coilovers next month. Is it possible that 215's are going to be too narrow? These are on the stock size wheels. I currently have 225 yoko es100's. I can;t seem to find the right sizes in the falkens unless I go back to a 215. I can get 225 and 245's in the hankook ventus rs2's. Any thoughts??

Two weeks ago new HRE 847R chrome wheels were installed on my car, 18/8 front, and 19/10 rear. The new tires are Toyo Proxes T1R, 225/35ZR18 and 275/30ZR19. Last week Science of Speed installed SOS Spec JIC suspension. This lowered the car approx. 1.6". I thought my car was great before two weeks ago, but now it's the most incredible / insane ride, I've never had so much fun driving an NSX as now with these upgrades.

Mike

245/45/17 will throw the TCS light IIRC.

I would try and solve your handling problems via suspension tuning, and then fine tune it with tire sizing.

Back