• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

Not exactly the change I was looking for... but my NSX has caught the EPS steering rack bug and unfortunately for me financially, its going to need the $1500 overhaul. :( Either that or I let it keep sounding like a pig with its balls in a vise grip every time I turn my wheel.

Bummer.. I hate when stuff like that happens .. maybe that f1 steering rack in the vendor section?

Hah, nah. I did just go check out that thread, sounds very interesting. Also sounds like they still haven't officially been launched and my car cant sit around just waiting for it.

Bummer.. I watched it at the beginning so I thought it would be ready by now.

41899610cc81f6a2f780f098ba994108.jpg

What front lip is this?

Who cares?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the Science of Speed Vector 2 front lip in Carbon. Very similar to the JP Aero but a little longer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice; thank you! I really liked the way it came out, but not as crazy as the Spoon bumper lol.You have a beautiful NSX.

Okay, steering rack was pulled (pain in the azz) sent off to Matt for repair and returned quickly. Reinstalled... and after the alignment from Science of Speed, its back and better than ever. I can once again drive with confidence.

Now I know why you moved to AZ.... To be closer to SOS. :)

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

This will not be a very popular decision but I have decided to blow up my build and start over with the next phase of the #marsbasensx

Things I will be selling soon are:
BC Forged RS41 wheels 18x8 +35 19x10 +30 (coated in Ceramic Pro)
OEM Zanardi Steering wheel
OEM red seats
Difflow Diffuser
Taitec GTLW
Pride High Flow Cats
Dali coolant overflow tank
Downforce side intake scoop

Plan to start listing things soon. Have no idea on prices yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less is more with the nsx in my opinion. I hope to see a clean well thought out build. I am very pleased to see those gold wheels go. Uhhhhh, so tacky. But overall it is still a very clean well modded car in it's current state. Looking forward to what you have planned.

I think your wheels make the car, black on black is so typical. Your car is in my top 5 for sure, I'm excited to see what's next

This will not be a very popular decision but I have decided to blow up my build and start over with the next phase of the #marsbasensx

Things I will be selling soon are:
BC Forged RS41 wheels 18x8 +35 19x10 +30 (coated in Ceramic Pro)
OEM Zanardi Steering wheel
OEM red seats
Difflow Diffuser
Taitec GTLW
Pride High Flow Cats
Dali coolant overflow tank
Downforce side intake scoop

Plan to start listing things soon. Have no idea on prices yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for the wheels?

Back