• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

this is not good....

Well just as it is with computers, if someone has physical access all bets are off.

Well just as it is with computers, if someone has physical access all bets are off.

I second Cozmo's statement, at work we had been listening to cell phone conversation via scanner for years until the encrytion on some became to much of a hassle to program. The CNC techs I worked with and used to be one of, used to do this just for entertainment at lunch!

I second Cozmo's statement, at work we had been listening to cell phone conversation via scanner for years until the encrytion on some became to much of a hassle to program. The CNC techs I worked with and used to be one of, used to do this just for entertainment at lunch!

I used to do that too back in the good ol analog days hehe.. not on purpose of course :wink: my scanner just picked up people chatting with their wives about picking up milk on the way home etc.

oh and watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!!!

I call BS...shorting out the batterys while wrapping the wires around a microphone and melting your comcast remote is only get you in trouble with the wife....:rolleyes:

I will give 50$ cash to the first person that comes to my location and recreates this video and actually intercepts a cell phone conversation.

It's a very funny way to get people to watch your you tube video though :tongue:

oh and watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!!!

I call BS...shorting out the batterys while wrapping the wires around a microphone and melting your comcast remote is only get you in trouble with the wife....:rolleyes:

I will give 50$ cash to the first person that comes to my location and recreates this video and actually intercepts a cell phone conversation.

It's a very funny way to get people to watch your you tube video though :tongue:

I have to agree with you John it way to easy to just use a scanner the method described is not feasible.

Back