• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This or That

Does my question count as a This or That?

J/k, no skipping allowed. I’ll let someone else answer.

:)

Reese's Pieces or M&M's?

It's funny because I was just eating some Reese's Pieces at work which then after a conversation with a friend/co-worker about why the name is possessive launched me into actually researching Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, etc.
Reese's is the No. 1 selling candy brand in the United States.

And then I clicked on this thread, and your post was the one that first showed up for me.

EKG

Colonoscopy or root canal?

lol, Doug, not quite what I meant, but sure.

Colonoscopy (don't we all end up having to get one, right?; one doesn't necessarily need a root canal if they're good about their teeth)

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich or Chick-fil-a Chicken Sandwich?

lol, Doug, not quite what I meant, but sure.

Colonoscopy (don't we all end up having to get one, right?; one doesn't necessarily need a root canal if they're good about their teeth)

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich or Chick-fil-a Chicken Sandwich?

Yes, understood Coolman, but I didn't have anything witty to say about Civics . . . .

Popeyes Monday through Saturday - but on Sundays, Chick-fil-A for sure.

Buddy Rich or Travis Barker?

Yes, understood Coolman, but I didn't have anything witty to say about Civics . . . .

Popeyes Monday through Saturday - but on Sundays, Chick-fil-A for sure.

Buddy Rich or Travis Barker?

Gotcha, I figured as such.

Well played, sir. Well played. hahaha

I have not had the pleasure to experience Buddy Rich,
so Travis Barker.

Peanut Butter or Chocolate?

Peanut Butter or Chocolate?

Peanut Butter and Chocolate as they are my favorite mix whether in ice cream, shakes, cookies, ect.

But if I had to chose it would be Chocolate as I'm a certified (dark) Chocoholic.:biggrin:

NBA or NFL

NBA or NFL

NFL. Less (barely) intolerably blowhardy, Antonio Brown aside.

A free non-abused 1991 but with 250,000 enthusiastic miles, or a 5,000 mile 1991 for $25,000, both with current maintenance and neither of which you are permitted to sell.

Back