• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoms Camber Kit Installation Instructions

I just picked up a set of rear upper control arms that had the "Thoms Camber Kit" installed on them.

As I am cleaning them up I notice that the nicely machined pivit parts (Thoms) have a "H" on one side indicating HIGH and on the other side a "L" indicating LOW. They were machined offset for a reason.

Does anyone have a copy of the original installation instructions?

I have noted the way they were previously installed, I just want to make sure that I correctly install them, because they are currently installed asymetrically.

On the right rear upper control arm the pivot set on one end has the "H" on top and the set on the other end had the "L" on top.

Thanks,
Brad

I just picked up a set of rear upper control arms that had the "Thoms Camber Kit" installed on them.

As I am cleaning them up I notice that the nicely machined pivit parts (Thoms) have a "H" on one side indicating HIGH and on the other side a "L" indicating LOW. They were machined offset for a reason.

Does anyone have a copy of the original installation instructions?

I have noted the way they were previously installed, I just want to make sure that I correctly install them, because they are currently installed asymetrically.

On the right rear upper control arm the pivot set on one end has the "H" on top and the set on the other end had the "L" on top.

Thanks,
Brad

Where did you pick the set up at? I need a set for the rears.

Back