• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on the SOS Sport+ Valve-Delete Exhaust vs Valve-tronic Sport Exhaust

I'm going to buy downpipes and an exhaust but wanted to see if anyone had any first hand experience. Seems the Valve Delete one weighs less but you loose the ability to change the modes. One of my only gripes with the NC1 was it was too quiet but I also don't want some insanely loud or obnoxious exhaust note at all times. I've searched and watched whatever I could find on YouTube and IG.

I'm pretty dead set on an SOS setup as I see them as a modern equivalent to Comptech, offering almost factory levels of fit and finish. Nothing against any other NSX vendor but I happen to like them and have been buying stuff from them for forever.

Just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on this.

I'm having this same concern. I bought valueless but I plan to leave bumper off for a week or so and drive around. If I hate it not having quiet mode, I'll purchase SOS valve exhaust. It's just so expensive just for oem style feature.

I'm having this same concern. I bought valueless but I plan to leave bumper off for a week or so and drive around. If I hate it not having quiet mode, I'll purchase SOS valve exhaust. It's just so expensive just for oem style feature.

Keep me posted, I'm going to order the DP's on Monday

circling back, I think I'm just going with the valve delete

I was surprised how quiet my project NC1 was without muffler and just SOS down pipes.20240120_221905_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20240113_093709.mp4
    19.8 MB
Last edited:
Nice ..turbo fan in the passenger seat.....morrrrr power...

What is the plan with project NC1 ?

Nice ..turbo fan in the passenger seat.....morrrrr power...

What is the plan with project NC1 ?
There was some moisture in the interior and I was just drying everything . Plan is to slowly rebuild . Many parts are discontinued so it will take time. It would be nice to find rear horns to start.

There was some moisture in the interior and I was just drying everything . Plan is to slowly rebuild . Many parts are discontinued so it will take time. It would be nice to find rear horns to start.
what parts are discontinued for NC1?o_O

Interesting hypothesis..I can attest to the limited insurers...

Just no "quiet" mode. I'll drive my boring cars if i want that

I caved and bought the valve delete. WTH right? If I want a quiet and normal car I'll drive my MDX, I had it Cerakoted black to look somewhat factory.

So when it arrives, I'm installed the downpipes, exhaust, front lip guard, illuminated door sills and the JDM rear 1/4 panel lenses. Excited for sure.

@The Kid what are these rear panel lenses you speak of?

Just wanted to report that I just installed the SOS downpipes and Valve less exhaust. I used the O2 extenders just as a precaution as I really didn't want a check engine light scenario.

Other than the initial cold start up, it's really no big deal. I was expecting something really, really loud. It's not much louder than the stock setup and seems a tad quicker. You can hear the turbos spool now and I'm definitely happy with the set up.

Save the money and snag the valveless one, you'll be happy. Also posted a picture of the JDM reflectors for reference.

IMG_9833.jpg IMG_9821.jpgIMG_9826.jpg

@The Kid @marcus321
Still loving your choice to delete? In my case I immediately switch to S+ when alone or with anyone other than the wife. The thought of S+ sound w/ S suspension is appealing but just don't know if it would deter the wife from taking nice long back roads with me.

Was dead set on the SoS sport set but with SoS HD downpipes requiring matching HD exhaust(only comes deleted) - I'm at a crossroads.

@The Kid @marcus321
Still loving your choice to delete? In my case I immediately switch to S+ when alone or with anyone other than the wife. The thought of S+ sound w/ S suspension is appealing but just don't know if it would deter the wife from taking nice long back roads with me.

Was dead set on the SoS sport set but with SoS HD downpipes requiring matching HD exhaust(only comes deleted) - I'm at a crossroads.

BEYOND! It's barely louder in Sport Plus and the car feels incredible. I find myself grabbing the keys any chance I get again. Do it!

BEYOND! It's barely louder in Sport Plus and the car feels incredible. I find myself grabbing the keys any chance I get again. Do it!
No warranty issues?

Back