• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time Lapse NSX drive

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/De2UtnrvO98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:biggrin:

That's a lot of improper lane changing. :D

Last edited:
You know they can use posted video to CONVICT you of your lawlessness. There's a few times you were easily over 200 that I saw...prosecute I say!

LMAO Its a time lapse using the gopro software u can convert the regular vid and it takes out 8 frames per second which speeds it up... ... I never exceeded the speed limit... :smile: I wish I could do 200 in my NSX! hahaha

Last edited:
Was your go pro mounted below the rear view mirror?

I am considering buying a go pro 2 - any advice?

yup! buy the outdoor edition hero 2 and get the suction cup mount - gopro says its so strong it can be used to pull out dents from your car!

This thing makes me wanna go out and enjoy life even more! sky diving and all that! haha

Last edited:
You know they can use posted video to CONVICT you of your lawlessness. There's a few times you were easily over 200 that I saw...prosecute I say!

I hope you're being sarcastic? :redface:

Neat vid !
What I like is that you're moving along smartly...
What I don't like is how many people just sit in the left lane going slower than the flow of traffic. Make "leftism" a more serious offense than speeding !
Enjoyed your vid. Thanks.

yup! buy the outdoor edition hero 2 and get the suction cup mount - gopro says its so strong it can be used to pull out dents from your car!

This thing makes me wanna go out and enjoy life even more! sky diving and all that! haha

Buy the motorsports edition, not the outdoor edition. The motorsports version includes a suction cup. The outdoor has a helmet strap and a head strap.

Neat vid !
What I like is that you're moving along smartly...
What I don't like is how many people just sit in the left lane going slower than the flow of traffic. Make "leftism" a more serious offense than speeding !
Enjoyed your vid. Thanks.

Yea exactly... I cant stand it when ppl drive slow in the fast lane! :redface: :biggrin:

Only when I'm awake.

I've had a Go Pro 2 since April but my wife grabbed it for the wakeboard boat so she can critique her training and I haven't seen it since. We'll have it along for NSXPO though. Great stuff, I just wish it had built in zoom.

haha just checking! :) Man you're going to have to commandeer one of those gopro's! And lets see some wake boarding vids! :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B9ufSw4Kt0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One more just for fun :) This one is sped up even more.

that was AWESOME!

Thanks guys! Which one did you like the best? feel free to share with your friends :):biggrin:

Last edited:
Back