• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tinting Windows - can someone recommend me a tint shop? PA DC NJ DE VA

Want to get 35% tint on the driver and passenger side windows for a little privacy.

Can someone recommend me a shop that has reasonable pricing?

I'm willing to drive

South Eastern PA 717 610 215
NJ Area - Deptford - A.C - 168
Northern Virginia
Maryland
ect.

Thanks in advance!

I used "tint shop" in edison nj. all they do is tint cars. I recommend buying extra spare tint when you need to reapply after stripping the front windows to pass inspection.

With your luck w/ being pulled over all the time maybe you should make it 50% ;)

Westminster Speed and Sound in Westminster, Md did mine. 410-876-1227 ask for Fred or Mark the owner.

Rob

Just got mine done at a place called Auto Magic, Glassboro NJ. I got the 20% on drivers and passenger. It cost me $ 60 ,and they give lifetime guarantee from pealing.

50% tint hehe... thats like no tint at all. Well maybe if the cops can't tell I'm asian I won't get pulled over! Most likely no though.

The legal in this state is 30% - so 35% is safe :)

$60 THATS AWESOME! NJ NSX how nice is the job? good quality tint. Wow its right by Deptford! I'll give them a call.

thanks guys for your recommendations!!!

The quality is good and they are pretty quick. Took them less than an hour. You have to bring it back after 5 days, and can't open your windows till they do the follow up to get the waranty. Give them a call and let me know if you take it to them and I'll swing by with my car. I probably should have went with the 35% instead of the 20 % since nothing is legal here in NJ. If i get hassled to much I'll take it back and lighten it to the 35%.

You might want to go w/ metallic lined tints, they don't change to a dull dark purple car after being in the sun for awhile. They cost around 200.

nsxexotic said:
however; I just want the two side windows tinted. Hope it doesn't look funny.

I would tint the back hatch as well if it was me ..... it just looks so much nicer......but i decided on not tinting my windows just so i wouldnt get pulled over.... so you might want to save your money and think about that.

Back