• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tire mounting recommendations in the Dallas area.

I have new wheels/tires needing mounting/balancing so I'm looking for recommended tire shops. I'm really looking for something better than Discount Tire, NTB, etc. that won't destroy my wheels in the process. Is there a recommended shop that offers touch less tire mounting?

~Steven

I use Cobb Tuning for my mounting needs. They are quite expensive though, but I've always had a good experience with them.

Steven,
call Eric at Wheel Repair Solutions, 972-242-6700 They are at Carrollton,TX.

he is the one who redone my wheels and Terry's. They can mount it tires I am sure.

Had my new tires mounted to my Advan RS2 wheels by Eric at Wheel Repair Solutions (972-242-6700) yesterday. He did a great job of mounting/balancing and most importantly didn't scratch or gouge the wheels. I highly recommend him for your future wheel/tire mounting jobs.

Yep! Can't beat Eric and the guys at Wheel Repair Solutions ... I posted here about them
2 years ago. I even bring them my sets to flip flop tires every 2500 miles. Too cheap to
advertise .. LOL! I turned Devon on to them a few months back as they do really nice
Powder Coating as well if you ever need it done!

Back