• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tire Sizes

I have integral ssr's on my 92 nsx.They are 7's and 8's.Will 225/45/16 and 255/40/17 so3,s fit these rim widths properly or are the rims to narrow for these size tires?
THANKS MIKE

I would stay with a 205 or a 215 max on a 16x7 rim and the 17x8 a 235 or 245 max should work JMO.

Your NSX

RE: on my 92 nsx

Didn't you sell this car? I recall a post saying it was going to Seattle. I remember the pictures. Its a beautiful car. Almost made me wish I was in the market for another NSX back then.

You can look up the specs, including approved rim widths, for any given size of tire, either on the tire manufacturer's website or on the Tire Rack website.

The specs for the S-03 can be found here on Bridgestone's website.

Thanks for the chart.It looks as though SO3,s won't fit my rims.8.5 inchs minimum rim width for rear tire size of255/40/17.Well i guess i will have to go back to OEM.What do you guys recommend Yoko,s or bridgestone,s.Do they handle and wear about the same?Thanks for the input.
MIKE

Back