• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tires sale

baynsac

Hello,
Just to help out fellow local NSX primers. I am working in the tires business lately and can get a really good deal on tires of all sizes brands. Please list here what size are you interested in and I can get you the same price I get them for. Or email me (my pm is full). It can be for any of your vechiles.

Hello,
Just to help out fellow local NSX primers. I am working in the tires business lately and can get a really good deal on tires of all sizes brands. Please list here what size are you interested in and I can get you the same price I get them for. Or email me (my pm is full). It can be for any of your vechiles.

What's your email? I don't see it listed.

Looking for:

Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position
205/55R16

Also, looking for the now discontinued Yokohama A022 H0, Right Rear, 245/40/17. Any leads on that?

One each.

How would I pick up? The first one I need ASAP. The 2nd one, anytime is fine, as there have to be at least 1 floating around out there somewhere.

A set of 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 195/60R14,
prefer in the next few days before the rebate expires. Thanks!

You can email me at [email protected] and I will clean out my pm box tonight as well.
I will get the prices for you 2 above today and email it to you guys. Thanks

Great, thanks, looking forward to hearing from you. Send me a PM as soon as you have any news.

All emails replied and message sent. Hope you guys enjoy the deal you are getting.
You can email me at [email protected] and I will clean out my pm box tonight as well.
I will get the prices for you 2 above today and email it to you guys. Thanks

baynsac, I don't mean to take this off topic, but I emailed you twice and you have yet to respond. I emailed you about the hood you're trying to sell. Maybe it went into you spam folder or not. Anyway get back to me and tell if it's been sold or not.

Your email was in the spam, I just sent you an email back. Thanks

baynsac, I don't mean to take this off topic, but I emailed you twice and you have yet to respond. I emailed you about the hood you're trying to sell. Maybe it went into you spam folder or not. Anyway get back to me and tell if it's been sold or not.

baynsac,

I also emailed you without receiving a reply as well. Can you check your SPAM folder for my email please?

Thanks

I am off next few days so I will get back to everyone else on Monday evening. Email me what you need or post it here over the weekend and I will get back to all by Tuesday...

Back