• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titanium dress up bolts for the NSX

Jim

Experienced Member
Ok, this is perfect for you guys that are completely running out of mods for your NSX :tongue:. I noticed Detlef replaced some of his bolts with red ones on his Procar pictures. I stumbled upon this website which has a NSX dress up kit. Out of curiosity, I e-mailed this company last week to see which parts their NSX kit will cover but I did not receive a reply. I also called them and their voicemail was full so looks like their "Customer Service" is not good.

http://ballerbolts.com/acnsxticosuk.html

tidressup.jpg

yhst-43325750735147_2165_40060692

I generally put an order together with Pro-Bolt in England a few times a year. I like their Aluminum hardware. If anyone is looking for anything like that let me know.

buttonred.jpg

M6WashRed.jpg

M8WashSilver.jpg

Last edited:
I put in an order through BallerBolts.com for 6 Titanum bolts for my Momo Tuner wheel about 3 weeks ago.... I was billed, BUT have NO bolts! I checked the emailed invoice for tracking/shipping info, and it leads me to their host website. My tracking/shipping info is STILL blank after 3 weeks now.

I called and emailed them Monday with NO response on either end. :mad::mad::mad:

DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Last edited:
As noted in my first post, they do not return e-mails or pick-up their phones. Not a good sign!!!:rolleyes:

I put in an order through BallerBolts.com for 6 Titanum bolts for my Momo Tuner wheel about 3 weeks ago.... I was billed, BUT have NO bolts! I checked the emailed invoice for tracking/shipping info, and it leads me to their host website. My tracking/shipping info is STILL blank after 3 weeks now.

I called and emailed them Monday with NO response on either end. :mad::mad::mad:

DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Man, I bet you could save around 20lbs my switching out bolts to titanium. I did this to an RC car once upon a time and was under weight by quite a bit. Needless to say, I had to give up that win.

IIRC, Messley cut the excess length off of Hayashi's bolts to save weight and it ended up at around 10lbs. And that was just the excess.

Last edited:
As noted in my first post, they do not return e-mails or pick-up their phones. Not a good sign!!!:rolleyes:

Yea, I put in the order 3 weeks ago. I called USAA to get this resolved, and they said as long as the merchant does not give an estimated ship date that they cannot resolve any issue under 30 days. So after next Friday if I have no bolts in my mailbox, USAA said they would have no problem handling this issue.

Aggrivating nonetheless. I was looking forward to see what these would look like. :frown:

I have purchased Ti bolts from these vendors without issue:

Yoyodyne http://www.yoyodyneti.com
Mettec http://www.mettec.com
Corse Meccanica (no longer in business)

It's too bad Corse Meccanica is no longer in business. They had the best prices and highest quality bolts. I even had them make some custom bolts for me. In fact, I have some that I have never used. If anyone wants 4 Ti bolts that are M14 x 60mm, then let me know.

Update: I FINALLY received the 6 titanium dress up bolts for my Momo Tuner steering wheel. I put in the order August 16, and just received them today at September 28.

I received absolutely no contact from them by phone or email during this entire time frame. I find that to be completely unacceptable! :mad:

If you feel like taking the risk by ordering and being left in utter darkness, by all means take your chances. I know I'm not willing to do so, again.

Back