• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titanium key

Correct, have them cut it several times and DO NOT TELL them its anything special. after they cut it a few times walk out side and try it in your doors lock and unlock it, then try it in the ignition a few times. if it works drive away , if there is some catchiness in the key then walk back in and have them run it one more time

then you should be good.

I'm in the process of doing the "Leong key mod" now. I got the "titanium" key from SOS and a blank Honda T5 key off eBay. I took the keys to Hoehn Acura in Carlsbad and the parts manager, Marv cut the "titanium" key and coded the Honda key for me. The cost was.......... FREE! I found the T5 chip inside the head of the Honda key directly behind the "H" which popped off. I found an engraver willing to notch the key and now I'm waiting to get it back and epoxy the chip in place. I checked the key by taping it to the Titanium head and it worked fine anywhere in the area where Leong placed it. :smile:

Back