• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titanium Rod

Hello All:

Had to pull the offer till I can check my numbers.

Keep in mind that I'm not in the Sales or Marketing side of things, I'm service and we don't write nice letters along with sending out cool stuff.

I don't get the chance to check Prime every day so please be patient

Woodwork
wow, I'm at 85 PMs in 24 hours. I need to check how many rods I have. Any more PM's will be on a waiting list

Thank you for your enthusiasm

Last edited:
woodwork said:
Hello All:

I have the opportunity to obtain a few titanium connecting rods to distribute to NSX owners in the US.

I'm trying to determine the best way to distribute them.

I know that some of you will not want to give me a VIN and address but I don't know another way to verify NSX ownership.

So, if you trust me, PM me at Prime, give me a name, address and VIN and I'll send you a connecting rod.

Woodwork

I'd love one to add to my transmission gear collection. My vin ends in 3018 and it's a 1991 model red/ivory. Is there a charge for these?

PM Sent

??? Are you selling Ti connecting rods for ... paper weights ??? This is looking like a stupid question.

Also, why would you need VIN #'s

Antonio

edit> got it, thought you all had broken engines :biggrin:

Last edited:
Ti rod from NSX...

I'd be interested in a titanium rod.

My 1991 NSX is a Berlina/Onyx 5spd. VIN#... 01819

I pm'd the other details.

Sincere thanks, look fwd to this! Very appreciative... :cool:

PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting one for ages. Just double checked my calendar and it is not April fools day today. :tongue:

I have seen Ti rods on wooden plagues and have been wanting one for display for the longest time. Thanks Woodwork.

For those of you who don't know him, he is legit and has been working for Honda USA as a technical adviser (correct me if I'm wrong, Kent) for many years.

Very interested, pm sent.

A bunch of people e-mailed me about this thread, concerned over someone asking for VIN numbers and addresses.

I know this person and he is 100% legit. He has worked for American Honda corporate HQ in Torrance, CA for years and is known by many of the SoCal owners, etc. He has all the NSX VIN numbers already, he is just trying to make sure the conrods are going to actual NSX owners.

Thanks for everyone's concern. For those lucky enough to get one, enjoy your titanium connecting rod!

Man, I hope I get one, I was the second person to even look at the thread. :smile: I've been begging my dad to build me a coffee table with a display area that I could arrange my tranny gears that John Vasos gave me when he rebuild my tranny from my snap ring failure.

NSX Prime said:
A bunch of people e-mailed me about this thread, concerned over someone asking for VIN numbers and addresses.

I know this person and he is 100% legit. He has worked for American Honda corporate HQ in Torrance, CA for years and is known by many of the SoCal owners, etc. He has all the NSX VIN numbers already, he is just trying to make sure the conrods are going to actual NSX owners.

Thanks for everyone's concern. For those lucky enough to get one, enjoy your titanium connecting rod!
If this is the same Woodwork, he's been a real asset over at S2Ki.com and he's a real stand up guy.

Still got these? PM to you, thanks.

woodwork said:
Hello All:

I have the opportunity to obtain a few titanium connecting rods to distribute to NSX owners in the US.

I'm trying to determine the best way to distribute them.

I know that some of you will not want to give me a VIN and address but I don't know another way to verify NSX ownership.

So, if you trust me, PM me at Prime, give me a name, address and VIN and I'll send you a connecting rod.

Woodwork

PM sent

Back