• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To the owner of that Murci in Boca...

It's like Yoda with more facial hair!!....

It would seem that his taste in Car colors and his taste in dogs are the same.

car obviously purchased during the halcyon era of shrek...

shrekmble1mx.jpg
shrek.3.jpg

:rolleyes:ogres/trolls, same difference.

Re: The owner of Red NSX in Boca...!!!

jagtiger said:
damn..that's so funny...Is that the official mascott?:biggrin:

and the fetish for LIME GREEN (dogs blanket) continues....:biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mike

Hugh said:
If you're reading this and wondering why you got smoked on that onramp to I-95 this evening, the answer is simple. Your car is rated at 0.90g of lateral acceleration. In other words the guy that designed your suspension is the same guy that builds those oxcarts that haul the Lambrusco grapes behind the factory where they built your car. The fact that you can't drive was probably a contributing factor as well.

And one other thing.....did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to buy an electric neon green car? For God's sake man, what were you smoking that day?

How do you know if you "smoked" him? Maybe he isn't going at it. Many time little civics, corollas, minivans tailgating me on the onramp and offramp but I don't bother to go at it. They probably think that they "smoked" me too. BIG DEAL man. Lamest thread I read for the last 2 years on here. Nothing but personal attack.

Its amazing that Hugh, with a few well chosen, if ill conceived words can create such a hub-bub. :smile:

C'mon Hugh. You knew the Lambo guy was going to find his way here and that by simply showing up it was going to start something. Kinda reminds me of the elementary school kids that would start drama between 2 other kids and just stand back and watch the fireworks.

Hugh is the puppetmaster!!!! :cool:

twizt2 said:
Its amazing that Hugh, with a few well chosen, if ill conceived words can create such a hub-bub...

Hugh is the puppetmaster!!!! :cool:

He's more than a puppetmaster, he's the Astroglide man. :biggrin:
astroglide.jpg

Hugh said:
Wait till you see what I have to say when I run for President in 2012. :)

I can see it now. Oh wait...has anyone ever campaigned solely on a platform of malicious mischief and machiavellian hubris? I wonder what the electorate will say. :biggrin:

twizt2 said:
I can see it now. Oh wait...has anyone ever campaigned solely on a platform of malicious mischief and machiavellian hubris? I wonder what the electorate will say. :biggrin:

I've been thinking of what to do for solving the huge deficit and also working on the nation's energy situation and I think I've got it. In fact it's so simple (like the solutions to most problems) that I can't believe it hasn't been done yet.

Form a military alliance between NATO, China and Russia then invade the entire Middle East with the goal of seizing all the oil fields. Once the oil is under the control of the industrialized nations, economies will be able to flourish and the world will become a safer place since it's plainly obvious that our own money is being used to finance those that are hell bent on destroying us. I also think it's a pre-emptive measure as well because as China becomes more and more industrialized and westernized it will need to import more and more oil. Currently China is a net importer of oil at roughly 3 1/2 million bbl/day. It produces 3 1/2 million bbl/day but consumes 6 1/2 million bbl/day. China also has relatively small Oil-proved reserves of 18.25 billion bbl (compared with Saudi Arabia's 262 billion bbl). If I were the Chinese I would probably be looking to the future and seizing oil rich land. It's no secret that their military is formidable and being modernized at an alarming rate. So why not beat them to the punch and invite them to the party?

For the record the US produces about 8 million bbl/day, consumes 21 million bbl/day and has Oil-proved reserves of only 22 1/2 billion bbl. Russia produces about 9 million bbl/day, consumes 2.8 million bbl/day and has reserves of 69 billion bbl.

It's essential that US, China and Russia remain at peace. If this proposal could ever become reality, that peace would be insured for hundreds of years.

...yeah that's the easy stuff.... you need to focus on the real issue that has every american concerned...the influx of jello-green exotic automobiles illegally into the country! If you vow to submit to congress a new bill that will stem the tide of this and similar color options in bad taste, i'm sure that you've got 2012 in the bag. It's the perfect presidential campaign platform!! :biggrin:

Hugh said:
I've been thinking of what to do for solving the huge deficit and also working on the nation's energy situation and I think I've got it. In fact it's so simple (like the solutions to most problems) that I can't believe it hasn't been done yet.

Form a military alliance between NATO, China and Russia then invade the entire Middle East with the goal of seizing all the oil fields. Once the oil is under the control of the industrialized nations, economies will be able to flourish and the world will become a safer place since it's plainly obvious that our own money is being used to finance those that are hell bent on destroying us. I also think it's a pre-emptive measure as well because as China becomes more and more industrialized and westernized it will need to import more and more oil. Currently China is a net importer of oil at roughly 3 1/2 million bbl/day. It produces 3 1/2 million bbl/day but consumes 6 1/2 million bbl/day. China also has relatively small Oil-proved reserves of 18.25 billion bbl (compared with Saudi Arabia's 262 billion bbl). If I were the Chinese I would probably be looking to the future and seizing oil rich land. It's no secret that their military is formidable and being modernized at an alarming rate. So why not beat them to the punch and invite them to the party?

For the record the US produces about 8 million bbl/day, consumes 21 million bbl/day and has Oil-proved reserves of only 22 1/2 billion bbl. Russia produces about 9 million bbl/day, consumes 2.8 million bbl/day and has reserves of 69 billion bbl.

It's essential that US, China and Russia remain at peace. If this proposal could ever become reality, that peace would be insured for hundreds of years.

What does China do with the extra 1/2 million bbl. a day? Spill it? Other than your math, I say HUGH FOR PRESIDENT!:biggrin:

Shumdit said:
What does China do with the extra 1/2 million bbl. a day? Spill it? Other than your math, I say HUGH FOR PRESIDENT!:biggrin:

No $hit. Wait until he announces his Secretary of Defense!

Shumdit said:

Hugh got my vote!

To bad he isn't eligible until 2026 - that stupid age restriction thingy in Article II.

Re: The owner of Red NSX in Boca...!!!

Hugh said:
Is that a nice thing to say about our mutual acquaintance down in Miami? :biggrin:

Actually, I'm not quite sure how to catagorize her these days. :smile:

Huh? :confused:
gif1008.gif

Back