• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

to those on the fence a word on discounts and buying 2nd gen NSX

I just wanted to say that if you are waiting to buy this car for further discounts that more have sold than you think.

Case in point my NSX and ok2kas well asDocL NSX are still listed on auto trader and other sites.

I also know for a fact that many of the ones I called on are gone but still listed.

Do you guys remember when this all started and member the KID posted the valencia red NSX for a little under $130k That was gone in about 24hrs. I guess what I'm tying to say is this.

I know we have seen people post $60k off a $200k demo car $50k off $180k cars and $38k of $160k cars. Bottom line is those are extreme numbers ( I am not saying those numbers did not happen but some of the dealers that did those numbers and still have cars are not willing to do them again. this has been verified)

we know the dealer at this point has a $30k rebate and there is also $5k the dealer has as well. After that its up to them what they want to do based on options on the car. So if your negotiating and can't get that last $5k off and are getting $50k to $55k off a new $200k to $200k plus car (remember the $60k off was on a demo car) or you can only get to $35k instead of $38k to $40k off a $160k $180k car you really should think about taking that deal. Even at those prices these offers are too good to pass up.

Also the cars with the options everyone wants colors etc will be gone and the leftovers will be the unwanted color combos options.

With these discounts the car is an incredible deal and its nearest rivals

Audi R8 V10 $162,900

911 GT3 start at $143600 but we know the mark up game on that one I played it trying to buy a GT3RS no thanks

911 Turbo $159200

etc

this is the better car

I just think everyone should be realistic here and jump on this other wise this might pass everyone by.

Last edited:
Winter is coming...FWIW :tongue:

You are all welcome! LOL

HaHa Mike may have single highhandedly broken the logjam:cool:

DocL has The Blue NSX from Napletons Acura in Palm Beach sitting in his garage tonight.

Im telling you guys these things are moving out of showrooms faster than you think.

Take these deals.

Last edited:
And a big THANKS to Jason who gave me the heads up on the deals. Now he just has to make the payments for me.

And a big THANKS to Jason who gave me the heads up on the deals. Now he just has to make the payments for me.

LOL !!! that car is gorgeous with the blue and orchid interior. Probably the best looking NSX I have seen.

really wanted that color combo but the wife wanted white with red so that was a no....

Ha I was going to get that blue one from them, but can't get out of my i8 lease. I hope you got a huge discount. Great color.

Ha I was going to get that blue one from them, but can't get out of my i8 lease. I hope you got a huge discount. Great color.

I got it for a fantastic price thanks to Jason, and of course Mike, aka The Kid, for being the first and smartest GM to realize there was a specific price point to move these cars. I've been looking at this Blue NSX since it got to their showroom. Last month I tried to lease it but they were no where close to the deal I got yesterday. Heck, they were still set trying for $25k over MSRP three weeks ago.

Many happy miles..great car and you bought it well.......Thanks Mike! you may become the most valuable salesman acura has.:biggrin:

Agreed, I just purchased 130r white one with a sticker of $175000 for $38000 off sticker and included shipping to me from 500 miles away. I got the color and options I wanted. Some of the dealers I spoke with didnt even know about the kickback from Acura yet. Anyway, the car arrives this week!

Agreed, I just purchased 130r white one with a sticker of $175000 for $38000 off sticker and included shipping to me from 500 miles away. I got the color and options I wanted. Some of the dealers I spoke with didnt even know about the kickback from Acura yet. Anyway, the car arrives this week!

Great deal congratulations!

Back