• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tom having surgery

Just wanted all of us to have Tom in our thoughts next week when he has his surgery :smile::smile:
I'm sure Nurse Chachett will keep him in line during recovery :wink:
Hope to see you back at Ramon's soon my friend!!!

Tom's gona breeze through it quick. Ramon needs him to pull cars in, ESP mine where a phone book just won't do. GL Tom :)

Good luck and heal fast. Funny, I had a dream about Niguel Motors last night. Let us know if you need anything.

Wishing tom a speedy recovery

Good luck Tom and we'll see you soon.:smile:

Tom, you'll be fine. I hope that you have a nice relaxing (as pain free as possible) time as possible.

I'll be bothering Ramon and your son while you're away for ya :biggrin:

Tom - wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Stopped by today and Ramon said the surgery is set for Thursday.
We're all pulling for you Tom, be well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure about Thursday? I volunteer at the hospital it's being done at and I think it's tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug. 15th.

Are you sure about Thursday? I volunteer at the hospital it's being done at and I think it's tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug. 15th.
I can only go by what Ramon and Tom's son said.
If I get further info I'll post, if you hear anything Patty please do the same.

I can only go by what Ramon and Tom's son said.
If I get further info I'll post, if you hear anything Patty please do the same.

It was today, Wednesday, Aug. 15th. I was riding my ElliptiGO on the Aliso Creek bike path and stopped by the hospital on my way back to my car to see Doreen in the surgery waiting room. (The room is where I volunteer on Friday mornings.) Surgery was ongoing when I was there.

It was today, Wednesday, Aug. 15th. I was riding my ElliptiGO on the Aliso Creek bike path and stopped by the hospital on my way back to my car to see Doreen in the surgery waiting room. (The room is where I volunteer on Friday mornings.) Surgery was ongoing when I was there.
Thanks Patty. All our best Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::smile:

I was at the hospital yesterday (Friday, Aug 17th) for my volunteer job and saw Tom in the morning and then I saw Tom and Doreen at noon. Tom was antsy to go home but they had to wait for the doctor to release him. He was sitting up in a chair, dressed and ready to go.

I was at the hospital yesterday (Friday, Aug 17th) for my volunteer job and saw Tom in the morning and then I saw Tom and Doreen at noon. Tom was antsy to go home but they had to wait for the doctor to release him. He was sitting up in a chair, dressed and ready to go.

Thanks Patty for the Tom update AND for volunteering :biggrin::biggrin:
All of us do appreciate what you do!!!
And the brownies too!!!!!:wink:

Last edited:
You're welcome, Gil. I love the volunteer job and like making brownies for you guys. I'm ready for some right now. Too bad it's 2 1/2 weeks until the next South Coast Acura meet.

Talked to Ramon who visited Tom at home Sunday, all reports are good on the surgery and recovery. Keep it up Tom!!!!

Gil, I just wondered if you realize that this thread is in the larger Southwest US Region and NOT in the So Cal forum. I think some So Cal friends of Tom Ford's won't see it.

Back