• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Too good to be true I'm sure...

too good to be true, but at least these scammers are wising up and putting down slightly more realistic prices down.

well theres only one generic picture, for a nsx from that year with that mileage it should fetch for more than double that asking price. also the websites never crack down on those 10K nsx's and there are plenty of ads on ebay where it uses photos from nsxprime members.

if you call the person who post the ad up, the usual story would be " i'm out of the country, the car is in a garage somewhere. I need a deposit to ship the car to you and it will be guaranteed, blah blah. " You than give them the $3000 they're asking for and you will never hear from them again.

This happens a lot in the supra community, the GTR community and the NSX community. if it sounds too good to be true, chances are it is.

But how do you know?? Just from the pricing? A smart advertising media would be cracking down on this kind of BS as it scares potential buyers away.

lol....there are at least 3 and as many as 10 scam NSX's on this site a day...They are either too busy to police it or don't give a sh1t about people being scammed...either way, it's pretty pathetic that these scum bags can't be tracked down by some good FBI work and locked away for a while for screwing ignorant people...

lol....there are at least 3 and as many as 10 scam NSX's on this site a day...They are either too busy to police it or don't give a sh1t about people being scammed...either way, it's pretty pathetic that these scum bags can't be tracked down by some good FBI work and locked away for a while for screwing ignorant people...

A lot of these people are from overseas. Unfortunately, US does not have jurisdiction to go and arrest them. :mad:

Back