• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Too legit 2nd annual meet at tap x natomas

Come out and support me and my friends Blog :) the more nsx the better!

tumblr_lj7n1pwv6r1qa7z1bo1_1280.png

HellaDep Inc. With Toolegit.net Are hosting our 2nd Annual meet. Come out and Support. There will be a raffle also.
Date: May 15,2011
Time: 4:00pm-9:00pm
2069 Arena Bvd #140
Sacramento, CA 95834
Rules: Respect Others And Respect the Property.

Actually now that I look at the schedule, there is also a meet that morning for Euro Sunday Tsunami Releif ... is anyone going to that one? It was on the NSXCA mailer I believe ...

There is some thing in the 15th in the morning as well I think.

From my email ...
Email Subject Line: SPECIAL FREE EUROSUNDAY EVENT – Friday April 15th from 7:30am to 10:00am at the Arden Red Lion.

Calling all EuroSunday Cars….*

“Good Day Sacramento” will be filming their show LIVE on Friday April 15th at the Red Lion Inn Sacramento next to the Arden Fair Mall from 8:00am until 10:00am to promote the Red Cross Tsunami Relief Fund Car Show and the Decepti-Kon, and they want your EuroSunday Car. It’s FREE.* Show up by 7:30am with your EuroSunday car to participate.* Set your DVR’s if you want a copy of the show.

How was the meet? I had meetings with clients until late today so I ended up not able to go.

Edit: what time I everyone meeting tomorrow morning?

Last edited:
I couldn't make it to the Friday meet due to work .. but I did go to the car show. It was small but OK. Did you make it out?

There was a NSX that rolled in, but wasn't "in the show" ..

Sir Stunna: did you rev at me on highway 99 while you was in the carpool lane the other day LOL! i was readin a text on my phone.

u got my number right? hit me up when the meet day is and we'll meet with all the other guys then head out. haha

Back