• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Took 1st @ Importfest

We struggled to complete the car on Fri for Importfest @ Toronto's Skydome but in the end it was worth it. We took 1st place for Best Import.

Here's a few pics at the show and a few others taken that night.
http://groups.msn.com/NSX2NV/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 11 December 2002).]

Congrats!!

Feels good,don't it?

It's a lot of work to
prep a car for the shows.

Even more when the show is
across the country.

I like the color!!
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
We struggled to complete the car on Fri for Importfest @ Toronto's Skydome but in the end it was worth it. We took 1st place for Best Import.

Here's a few pics at the show and a few others taken that night.
http://groups.msn.com/NSX2NV/shoebox.msnw

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 09 December 2002).]

Congrats!! Do you have Marga Hill side skirts? How do they look with stock fenders? Do they bulge out quite a bit or do they blend in well with stock fenders?

I have the Skirts made by All Car Auto Body in Florida (Vinny [email protected]). They are a replica of the MH but made to fit with the stock fenders. The fit is good but could be better. We had to do a little trimming to fit the skirts. There is also gaps that needed to be filled in the door sills. With a little work the skirts look much better than the original MH. I also have WW front lip and rear spats molded into a trimmed rear valence.

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
I have the Skirts made by All Car Auto Body in Florida (Vinny [email protected]). They are a replica of the MH but made to fit with the stock fenders. The fit is good but could be better. We had to do a little trimming to fit the skirts.

How easy was it to do trimming? Could I have pricing information please?

I don't remeber the exact price. Here is the the info on All Car Auto Body.

(321)453-6969
[email protected]
Vinny Hollar

I had mine painted by Vinny, the quality was very good but it didn't match 100% because he didn't have the car to compare with. I would reccommend buying the skirts primed and have a shop match the paint to your car locally.

Thanks NSXnBRLA and MYNSX Your cars looks awesome as well. All you guys out ther with body kits were my inspiration. NSXnBRLA private me your email and I'll send you some wallpaper pics.

Johnny

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 10 December 2002).]

Dave,

I meant send me an email so I have your current address. I got it off the last post. I'll send some pics to you maybe you can start an ImportFest gallery.

Johnny

awesome pics

Sweet looking NSX man... Congratulations on your trophy as well.. did you put the wings west front back on for the show? Again, bad ass nsx man:D

The front is the Do-Luck carbon kevlar/frp front bumper. I had the wings west lip before the do-luck bumper. This thread is from last year Dec 2002 when I entered Importfest in Toronto. I currently still have the Do-Luck bumper and would'nt change it for anything.

Johnny

Back