• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 20 Worst foods in America

How could they pick the Carl's Junior $6 burger over it's evil (and even worse) Hardee's super duper burger? Its like 20% more fat and calories than the $6 burger.

Of course some of the foods on the list are healthy, such as the salad. Its a salad right?:wink:

I declare the article inaccurate and therefore all 20 items good and healthy.

Miner

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone with 3/4 of a brain.

If you get the burrito bowl (no tortilla) and don't get any sour cream or cheese, it's closer to 700 calories and more importantly it packs 60-75 grams of protein depending on your meat choice. I'm a health fanatic and I still eat those. Lots of good veggies/beans/etc. in there too. You won't catch me eating any of the rest of that garbage. People casually ask me "how much calories do you think this massive plate of sour cream and cheese covered nachos have" and I usually tell them you don't want to know. If I'm cutting I tell them more than I am supposed to eat all day.

Hahaha, the banner ad on the top of the page was for Pizza Hut. How ironic :biggrin:

Luckily, it's a long inconvenient drive to get to most of those chain restaurants if you live in LA proper, so it keeps me from ingesting a 3000 calorie dinner every other night!

and also Luckily, I did not see In-N-Out on the list, which means I can continue to consider it health food :D

Last edited:
14. Worst Sandwich
Quizno's Classic Italian (large)

I get this most of the time I eat at Quiznos, only I do double meat and Rosemary Parm Bread and extra Red Wine Vinaigrette.

I make the worst sandwich even worse. LOL

Guilty of the Quizno italian.... with the works. Large. My favorite style sandwich, italian. Sucks it's bad for me, good thing it taste wonderful :)

2nd... Chipotle, Love em but rather the Steak Fajita burrito. If there was one in my town now, I'd have lunch there tomorrow. Used to have it religiously when I was in the military.

Speaking of lunch, double six dollar burger sounds good. Never had it before.

I usually get the ckicken burrito from chipotle, but usually hold the cheese,guac,and sour cream. Even without that, it still looks pretty bad. :frown:

Looks like good marathon training food to me. :biggrin: You could shoot down 2000 calories, no problem at all-- you just gotta trade it in for some pain.

The sad part is that people in the midwest think that Chipotle is "healthy".

Not with a 350 cal. flour tortilla drenched in cheese and sour cream!

Mmmmmmm all are yummy! :wink::biggrin:

Great Taste = Bad for you

I have no issue with every item on this list, so long as they are taken in moderation. Now if they were on my daily diet list I may have a problem. :rolleyes:

MMMM toasty and then wash it all down with a 24-36 oz coke,,,thanks for another 500 calories:biggrin: Lol for the average sedentary american the above is thier total daily caloric allowance.

Those Cheese Fries rule. I get them layered with extra cheese and of couse I always ask for more ranch. I'd say my version has more like 3500 calories:tongue:

Oh man.. you're my hero. I think I might have to get a half plate and get extra cheese... droooool.

Ahhh... must stop eating the worst food that America has to offer...... ... ...

Hmmm. Completely innocent here. I've never had any of these dishes, although I've been to almost all the listed establishments. I've had the regular $6 dollar burger from Hardee's (Carl's Jr').

And before I even clicked on the "worst salad" tab, I knew it would be some taco salad. NASSSSTY!!!!

Good article.

No joke, I have never eaten anything on the list. There aren't any of those fast food joints around here and I eat at home almost all the time anyways. I have a whopper here and a big mac there but that's about it. Been eating the fit for life menu for a couple of months now.

I used to love that one commercial from Wendy's where the lady at the counter said something like "would you like to try our new bacon triple cheeseburger?"

And then the camera pans over to 3 big fat guys wearing football jerseys and caps that all say "BACON?????" as their eyes are about popping out of their heads, like it's the most brilliant and sexually exciting thing they've ever heard.....

:tongue:

In spirit of Christmas, a gingerbread house made with meat... and not gingerbread.

mmmm-1.jpg

More pics and the recipe!!

Then of course, everyone's favorite, meat cake!

meat_cake_02.jpg

And lastly, nothing is complete without the ever triumphant and yummy bacon, which you can apparently roll up and stuff with cheese.

breakfast-of-gods-2.jpg

Back