• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Gear - Best Handling Car Test

I've searched with no trace of this video, and I don't recall seeing it before.

It's a late 90's clip of Jeremy Clarkson and 2 other professional drivers testing
the following:

Porsche 993
Ferrari F355
Honda NSX
Lotus Elise
BMW E36 M3
Ferrari 550
Peugeot 106
VW Golf VR6
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=9b73ed37-b236-4182-806d-9af100ec978f" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/old-Top-Gear-view-Best_175849.htm">old Top Gear view Best Handling Car Test</a>

"...grip and road holding are different than handling. Handling is all about feel - handling cannot be unquantified with a stopwatch." -Clarkson

Enjoy!

Yeah I've seen that one - it's a good watch, although it's very subjective to the reviewers (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). They all seemed to really like the NSX, though it didn't get much talk after they drove it. Clarkson is also horribly biased against the 911.

i'm pretty sure that orange nsx belongs to a UK member on nsxprime. good find, and a good watch.

They all seemed to really like the NSX, though it didn't get much talk after they drove it.

I agree, especially the way Clarkson expressed his impressions while driving it.

Clarkson is also horribly biased against the 911.

The 350Z is another car he dreads (because of a sub?). Clarkson is pretty biased on a lot of cars.

i'm pretty sure that orange nsx belongs to a UK member on nsxprime. good find, and a good watch.

Yes, that's my car, I have the original on DVD............

174342m.jpg

there is also one with Clarkston...well he introduces the NSX and someone else does the review. I have the video on my computer if I can load it to here some how.

there is also one with Clarkston...well he introduces the NSX and someone else does the review. I have the video on my computer if I can load it to here some how.

It's the fifth gear episode of the debut. It has Clarkson introducing it and Tiff driving.

0-60 in 5.7:confused:? and its an NA2..."1997 3.2 Imola Orange / Black". Why is that? did they messed up or something?

That's the official figures ??

It's the fifth gear episode of the debut. It has Clarkson introducing it and Tiff driving.

What is Clarkston doing on Fifth Gear...LoL Not Tiff the chic??(not sure what the girl in 5th Gear name is) There was another old dude after Clarkston introduced it.

What is Clarkston doing on Fifth Gear...LoL Not Tiff the chic??(not sure what the girl in 5th Gear name is) There was another old dude after Clarkston introduced it.

I miss wrote. It's an old Top Gear, when Tiff used to co-host.

i love it at the 5:30min mark when all the cars have tires screaming or an engine roar... the nsx passes with its stock exhaust -- silence. :D

Thats awesome the owner is on the forum! Sweet ride! :cool:

Well the car looks slightly different now.............

3061266456_63fa5b2eae_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back