• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Gear Season 12 Preview...

Its looking... whats the word again? AMAZING!!!

Looks like they finally got a buggati for the track too!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H99slALLrUg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H99slALLrUg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice. Only 11 more days until the new season starts. Thought I saw a Cadillac CTS-V in there as well. Want to see what kind of time the Stig can put up with one of those.

Very much looking forward to it, getting the bittorrent ready. Besides something I might catch on the history/military channel, family guy and top gear are the only shows I watch. Not surprisingly I don't watch a lot of tv.

Nice. Only 11 more days until the new season starts. Thought I saw a Cadillac CTS-V in there as well. Want to see what kind of time the Stig can put up with one of those.
I can't watch the preview here at work, but there will be a CTS-V... in a Top Gear blog they were in the U.S., Jeremy driving a ZR-1, James the CTS-V, and Richard the Challenger.

Can't wait!!!

Can't wait! They were originally scheduled to be back in October!

BTW, did you see that Top Gear's website now acknowledges us American fans?

http://www.topgear.com/us/

From their U.S. targeted blog:

More Show Secrets

pic_blog_more-show-secrets.jpg

The new series of Top Gear (that's Season 12, which isn't available, at least legally, in the US) is so close you can almost smell it. Or maybe that's just the contents of The Stig's wash bag. We wish he wouldn't insist on using fish fingers as a toothbrush.

Anyway, we can't give away too much of what's coming up but suffice to one of the highlights will be a handy guide on how to beat the credit crunch if you're looking for a high performance car, and it takes the form of a unique challenge for Jeremy, Richard and James.

The production team laid down the gauntlet, asking them to modify an existing car so it could lap the track as fast as a very specific - and very brisk - benchmark on the current power board. Only problem was, the boys had no idea what piece of second hand loveliness they'd be working with to achieve this aim. And when they found out they were dismayed to find it wasn't exactly the sportiest car ever made.

You'll have to watch the new series to find out what they were desperately trying to turn into a track weapon, unless you can already guess from the photo on this page. In which case you probably need to get out more.

Last edited:
I can't watch the preview here at work, but there will be a CTS-V... in a Top Gear blog they were in the U.S., Jeremy driving a ZR-1, James the CTS-V, and Richard the Challenger.

Can't wait!!!

Me either. I don't think they will be on the top gear track though since they all flew over here to drive those cars.

I don't understand why they don't make TG available for download legally. What exactly will they lose? Hell, if they were smart, they would sell US advertising on it and make more money!

I don't understand why they don't make TG available for download legally. What exactly will they lose? Hell, if they were smart, they would sell US advertising on it and make more money!

Season 10 is now available for download on Itunes... first time its ever been made available for purchase anywhere...

My problem is that they are all the crappy U.S. edited versions with different music and no news...

GIVE US THE REAL SHOW AND I'LL PAY!!!

Me either. I don't think they will be on the top gear track though since they all flew over here to drive those cars.

Or just put the dang show on DVD, I'd pay even though I have most of the episodes already. Non-edited please, I hate it when they cut out 20 minutes to fit it on BBC America.

Season 10 is now available for download on Itunes... first time its ever been made available for purchase anywhere...

My problem is that they are all the crappy U.S. edited versions with different music and no news...

GIVE US THE REAL SHOW AND I'LL PAY!!!

Why would I want to download 2 years old shows? Why not put the season 12 on itunes?

Of course I have never downloaded anything from itunes, so I am not sure that would be great for me.

Non-edited please, I hate it when they cut out 20 minutes to fit it on BBC America.

The few season 6 Top Gear episodes available via GT5: Prologue's GT-TV are unedited.

Back