• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toronto area exotics get-together Sat Sep 13th

Hey guys, I wanted to announce an exotic car get-together on Saturday Sept 13th. It's being organized by the folks at Condo Garage and I wanted to help them promote it because I think it'll be a fun event, and their offering may actually be of interest to a number of us owners. The event is slated for Saturday Sep 13th from 11am-4pm and will be professionally catered, with on-site security and they will be offering a prize of 500L of fuel. Pfaff Porsche will also be bringing down some cars to showcase.

Basically it's a meet and greet opportunity for owners to hang out and check out the rides, and if you're interested they will have some people on hand to answer any questions about their Condo Garage facilities. Since it will be held on their premises, you can also go in and check out the sample garages.

What is Condo Garage? Basically these guys have setup a secure storage facility for owners of nice cars who simply don't have the garage space to store all of their vehicles. Cars are kept in climate controlled, secure premises with 24/7 access. Unlike places where you rent garage space, you actually buy the units here, and over time the value will go up and units can be sold like any other property you might own.

If you're interested, please RSVP at the link below. It's important that they have an accurate number of people who will be showing up so that they can plan for the food accordingly. I've met up with the Condo Garage owners, who are great guys and I think that this may be of interest to a lot of us who simply don't have the garage space for all of our toys. Hope to see you all come out next Saturday. Bring your cars, enjoy the food and hang out... should be fun! Remember to RSVP!!

http://www.condo-garage.com/archive/ecg.html

i totally forgot about this and booked in a contract worker in to build the office in my new shop

how was it?
any pics?

Back