• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toronto area NSX drivers

We had 4 NSX's show up at the last Wednesday's car show in Burlington. It was a very busy night. The parking lot filled up by 7:00 pm and they couldn't let any more cars in. However, we managed to get the 4 cars side by side and put on a great show for the viewers.

Peter showed off his DVD player with surround sound ... Robbie had everyone curious with the sweet sound of his 5-Zigen exhaust... and we're still waiting to see your spa yellow Johnny!

This Wednesday, September 18-th, is the last car show for the year. For those who don't know, it's a free car show put on by the Lion's Club of Burlington. It's held at the Mapleview Shopping Centre, (corner of Maple & Fairview in Burlington). Starts around 6 pm.

Get it shinny and bring it out!

Hi Daria,

Enjoyed the show, I can't wait to bring my spa yellow out to the meets but unfortunatly as I explained last wed I won't be able to bring it out until Nov 30. You guys are more than welcome to swing by my house and take a look it'll be back from the stereo shop in 2 weeks.

In the meantime so you guys have something to look at here's a few pics.

12301873-9e3e-02000180-.jpg

11602340-72c9-02000180-.jpg

Daria,
Cannot make it out to Mapleview Show and Shine this Wed (9/18) but it was great having the four NSXs all together last week.
A fall tour sometime in October would be great, could those who are interested please reply to Daria's e-mail or post here.
Lionel

Back