• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toronto NSX Meet 06-23-03

The T.O area NSX'ers got together for a meet at the "Thornhill Cruisers" Show and Shine last night. We had 6 NSX'es attend. Prova4re (Brian) drove 3 hours from Windsor to attend. We would have had 7 NSX'es but Rui's was still a mess from the track event at Mosport over the weekend.

Thanks to Lionel for setting up the meet.

Silver (Daria), Red (Lionel), Black (Pok8rok8), Yellow (Me), Red (Prova4re)

fbd9532b.jpg

fbd95320.jpg

fbd95318.jpg

(Prova4re and NSX2NV's cars)

fbd95121.jpg

(Gotta love the JDM lights and Tubi)

fbd94dd0.jpg

Late comer (Charlie's) red 92 he's had it for 12 yrs and it's in better shape than my 97.

fbd95013.jpg

My Engine bay.

fbd95118.jpg

Guys please post your pics as well. Mine didn't come out to clear.

Johnny

nice pix

Hey nsx2nv,

Are you East Indian?

If so cool..if not, cool. :D

ravi

Hey Stocktonsx,

Your should be asking about the car not me.

To answer your question yep I'm east indian. Live in Brampton.

Are you in the T.O area as well.

oic

Cool. Just wanted to check. No questions about the car yet, but I do wanna say it looks nice. Thanks for answering ;) ..I usually don't ask that sorta thing online (and not that it matters) but its hard to find other Indians with NSX's around here..=(

:D

ravi:D

It was great having 6 NSXs at the cruise. At a lapping day the previous Sunday at Mosport (near Toronto) there were also 6 NSXs.
3 from Toronto, 1 from Ottawa, 1 from Montreal and Peter Mills from New York.
Peter organised a parade lap, attached is a picture of the 6 of us at Mosport.

Attachments

• dscn1027.jpg
    dscn1027.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,169
Ah, I spotted 2 NSXes on the track without front license plates.:eek:

Canadians are such good citizen. In Cali, people rather pay a fine than putting on the front license plates. We are such rebels.

CDub said:
Ah, I spotted 2 NSXes on the track without front license plates.:eek:

Canadians are such good citizen. In Cali, people rather pay a fine than putting on the front license plates. We are such rebels.

I dont think you need front plates in montreal... so just one rebel there :)

Is there another meet planed sometime soon? I live in Buffalo and would like to drive to TO to see some other NSX owners...

Oh man, I didn't even know about this thornhill meet -- I would've loved to have shown up (especially since I work in Thornhill)! Do you guys have some kind of Toronto area mailing list? If so, please add me in: [email protected]. I live up in Maple (by Canada's Wonderland) and would love to hook up on any future meets or drives or whatever.

BTW, NSX2NV, your car looks incredible! Would love to see it in person some time.

Regards,

Arshad
91 Red/Blk

Lionel W is the man to talk to he does a great job letting us know when there is a gathering. Just send him your e mail adress, there is a track meet on the 15th and 16th of August if your interested.
Brian

MM,

I have the Do-Luck front bumper, Vinny's side skirts and the WW rear spats.

nsx2nv,Thanks for getting back to me.How was the fit on all the pieces of the body kit?Did you have to have alot of modifications?If possible can you e-mail me some pics.Thanks

The sides required some trimming. The front is fairly straight forward. We shaved down the styrofoam support from the oem bumper to fit the new bumper. some holes had to be drilled for allowing the turn signal lights to be changed and holes had to be made for mounting of the license plate. Other than that the bumper was a great fit.

Back