• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Torrance Starbucks Meet 7-22-10

There will be a Starbucks meet this thursday off 190th and Anza in Torrance.
Meet starts around 8:30pm and lasts late into the night.

Everyone is welcomed.

Whats up eddy!!! finally a meet that starts late and lasts even later. I will try to make this one as I get off work in ontario at around 915.

Hey eddy, how long you guys hang out there as its like an hr drive and by the time i would get there it would be almost midnight.... I down for a friday night meet or drive sometime.

I'll be there! I got my ride a few weeks back, so I am new to the site and the NSX community.

Any now, looking forward to the meet.

By the way, Ediddy, I think I ran to you at the Signal Hill/Long Beach
Best Buy.. This was little over a month ago and back then I was looking for a NSX.

Last edited:
Oh hey whats up Mike....your are welcome to join us. It's a meet hosted by the S2000 guys and there will be other cars there also.

I'll be there around 9ish or so.

For sure see you around 9ish......

oh gawd I ate too much korean bbq....I think im going to puke.....:frown:

How was it. Stupid boss kept me till 1030 so there was no way i would have made it b4 12am :(. Anyone wana go for a drive down the coast or in general im down.

Eddy,

It was good to see you. Your NSX looks amazing..the engine and interior mods are nicely done. You have a great taste buddy.

:wink:

It was a good turnout...great time to hangout on a late Thursday night talking about cars and stuff...nice & friendly crowd...:biggrin:

Hey eddy, how long you guys hang out there as its like an hr drive and by the time i would get there it would be almost midnight.... I down for a friday night meet or drive sometime.

Sorry I missed this but we are usually there til 1130-midnite or later.

Good meet....Henry also showed up. :biggrin:

Great meeting mike and seeing you Henry.

There was actually a lot of hot chicks coming out of the starbucks there.....next time its time to get some coffee hehe

Last edited:
Hey Eddy,

It was nice to kick it and check out cars. You got some nice tasteful mods on your ride. Especially that exhaust sound is simply amazing.... :biggrin:

It was nice to meet some good friendly people with some hot rides.

Thanks guys! See you at the next meet.

Back