• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Total loss of 1991 NSX in High-End Storage Warehouse - Advice Welcomed.

If you are dealing with Geico on an NSX claim, send me a PM and we can chat on the phone. I spent (7) months arguing with them on the value of the Zanardi when it was in an accident. They sent the appraisals to a third party, and the comps they came back with were not even close. They were using the values of 1991 and 1992 NSXs with 125k miles or more, and one that had a previous salvage title, to try and value a 74k mile Zanardi Edition with a clean title. We ended up having to use a little known policy loophole with them that allowed us to get our own appraisal (at our cost) to get a true value. It was painful, but if you don't know how to navigate their process, you will get screwed over. For reference, I now have an agreed value policy on that car through another company.

Yes, it truly was. I'm just amazed that it operated for over three years with no working sprinkler system. Fire marshal must have looked the other way on this one.

Back