• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

touching video is going Viral today

I first saw it on a local car forum this morning, it has 700K views. A bit later around noon at 900K. Just now at 1.1M.

It's a video I highly recommend to anyone that has 20 minutes... it will give you a new perspective on your life. It is related to the Nissan GTR. This guy died yesterday.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9NjKgV65fpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Really cool, I work Hospice and it definitely changed my perspective on life I try to keep a balance between taking care of buissness while enjoying this ride called life while being aware and conscious of others (I'd say balance is the key).

Very touching video. Thank you for sharing. Amazing how a 17 y/o can have so much perspective on life, given his situation. More mature than many adults I know.

Very touching video. Thank you for sharing. Amazing how a 17 y/o can have so much perspective on life, given his situation. More mature than many adults I know.

Yeah it was hard to believe he was just 17.

great post indeed, thanks

x2. Took a few minutes today after work and watched it. Very touching.

I like one guys reply to the video it said "all these damn ninjas slicing onions next to me" LOL

Here on Sunday, gone on Monday. Rest in peace zach, and you can drive my NSX anytime. It's more fun than the GTR.

Last edited:
Definitely a tear jerker. An incredible amount of positivity and strength in him.

I can't believe he died just yesterday. It's weird but I think if almost all of us knew we were dying in a week or a month... We would live differently. Which suggests... Perhaps you aren't living like you should be, now. That's what I took away from his video. Just makes me think... What would I be doing differently? And why am I not doing that now?

Really sad but not sad at the same time. His perspective on life and death should be a lesson for all of us. RIP

Sad video....I hate to see people dying..

No money ? :D

Oh right... LOL

Seriously though the things I would change have nothing to do with money.

Bump for people who didn't see this.

Wow! Rest in peace Zach.

A very special young man, I hope his family are finding a way to cope with his loss and taking comfort in seeing what an impression he has made on people seeing this video

Back